Through December Sample Clauses

Through December. 31, 2014, those plans and the benefits they provide will be substantially the same as those available to Bargaining Unit Faculty as of January 1, 2014. Through December 31, 2014, the monthly premiums paid by TET Bargaining Unit Faculty will be as those specified in the October 12, 2011 – June 30, 2014 CBA for TET faculty; and the monthly premiums paid by NTE Bargaining Unit Faculty will be same as those they paid effective January 1, 2014. However, the following improvement will be effective upon execution of this agreement: If a Member receives medical services at an in-network hospital, and is subsequently charged out-of-network co-pays, co-insurance and/or deductibles (e.g., an out-of-network physician) for services they received at the in-network hospital then the Member can submit a request to Horan for reimbursement that would render the Member’s costs to in- network rates. The only exception to the foregoing is when the Member explicitly and knowingly chooses an out-of-network provider from whom to receive a service at the in- network hospital.
Through December. 31, 2013 for regular employees with one (1) year or more of accredited service, the entire waiting period will be waived if the employee has not been absent for personal illness and/or injury in the previous six (6) months or; the employee is hospitalized on the first scheduled day of absence or; a surgical procedure in an outpatient surgical facility or hospital when the employee provides documentation of the surgical procedure performed.
Through December. 31, 2019 the Surviving Corporation shall provide each Employee (other than those Employees with employment agreements with the Company) who remains employed immediately after the Effective Time and who signs an Employment Agreement (“Company Continuing Employee”) with (i) base salary or hourly wages that are no less than the base salary or hourly wages provided by the Company immediately prior to the Effective Time and (ii) annual target cash bonus opportunities (excluding equity, phantom equity, change in control bonuses, and any retention bonuses), if any, which are no less than the annual target cash bonus opportunities (excluding equity, phantom equity, change in control bonuses, and any retention bonuses) provided by the Company immediately prior to the Effective Time. Nothing herein shall confer or be construed to confer on any Company Continuing Employee any right to continue in the employment of the Company or interfere in any way with the right of the Company to terminate the employment of such Company Continuing Employee at any time (with or without cause) or to modify such employee’s compensation or benefits at any time, subject to the terms of any applicable Benefits Plans or existing employment contracts. This Section 5.14(c) shall operate exclusively for the benefit of the parties to this Agreement and not for the benefit of any other person, including, without limitation, any current, former or retired employee of the Company.
Through December. 31, 2000, Retained Employees may continue to participate in the Ivex Packaging Corporation Flexible Spending Account Plan (the "Ivex Flex Plan"), including the health care and dependent care reimbursement options thereunder, in accordance with the terms thereof as in effect from time to time as though the transactions completed by the Agreement had not occurred, and Buyer shall be treated as a participating employer thereunder through December 31, 2000. Commencing at the Effective Time and continuing through December 31, 2000, Buyer shall reduce the compensation of its employees participating in the Ivex Flex Plan in accordance with their salary reduction elections as agent for Buyer. In addition, Buyer will promptly pay Seller on demand therefore (i) all reasonable administrative costs incurred as a result of continued participation of Buyer's employees in the Ivex Flex Plan from and after the Closing Date, and (ii) 7/12 of the excess, if any, of (A) the aggregate claims paid before and after the Closing Date in respect of the Plan Year ending December 31, 2000 to or on behalf of Buyer's employees under the Ivex Flex Plan over (B) the aggregate amount of salary reductions of Buyer's employees before and after the Closing Date in respect of such plan year under the Ivex Flex Plan. Seller and Buyer shall cooperate in providing each other all information reasonably requested in order to provide for such continued participants in the Ivex Flex Plan.
Through December. 31, 2022, assuming continued strong performance as determined by CEO, a diminution of the Total Compensation paid to Executive as it compares to the average Total Compensation paid to the following cohorts: Veeral Desai, Ben Shaker, Ben Kornitzer and Joan Danieley. For purposes of this Paragraph 3(e)(vii), Total Compensation shall mean Base Salary, Annual Bonus and Equity value.
Through December. 31, 2019, the Employer shall contribute to the Fund $1,116 per month for each regular full-time employee.
Through December. 31, 2022, the Employer will pay 100% of the premium cost and will contribute 80% of the deductible for the HDHP for those employees who elect coverage and are enrolled in a HRA. The participating employees shall be responsible for the remaining 0% of the premium cost and 20% of the deductible. Through December 31, 2022, the Employer will contribute 60% of the deductible for the HDHP for those bargaining unit employees who elect coverage and are enrolled in a HSA. The participating Union member shall be responsible for the remaining 40% of the deductible. Effective January 1, 2020, the Employer will pay 100% of the premium cost and will contribute 80% of the deductible for in-network providers within the HDHP for those employees who elect coverage and are enrolled in a HRA. The participating employees shall be responsible for the remaining 0% of the premium cost and 20% of the deductible for in-network providers. Effective January 1, 2020, the Employer will contribute 60% of the deductible for in-network providers within the HDHP for those bargaining unit employees who elect coverage and are enrolled in a HSA. The participating Union member shall be responsible for the remaining 40% of the deductible for in-network providers. Effective January 1, 2020, participating employees shall be responsible for 100% of the deductible for costs incurred for services provided by out-of-network providers and the Employer shall not be required to contribute toward such deductibles. Effective January 1, 2020, participating employees shall be responsible for all “Co-Pays” under the HDHP for in-network and out-of-network services. (For information purposes, the Co-Pays shall apply after the $2,500 Single or $5,000 Family Deductible is met for In-Network Services. Employees shall be obligated to pay the following Co-Pays up to a maximum of $1,000 Single or $1,850 Family for In-Network Services: • Office Visit - $30.00 • Specialist - $60.00 • Urgent Care - $100.00 • Emergency Room - $250.00 • Prescription Drugs - $10 - $35 - $60 depending upon Tier. Employees shall be obligated to pay Co-Pays of 30% up to a maximum of $5,000 Single or $10,000 Family for Out-Of-Network Services.

Related to Through December

  • By December 31, 2015, the Board will calculate the annual amount of a.i) divided by a.ii) which will form the base funding amount for the Trust;

  • Effective December 31, 1993 and annually thereafter, the total monthly payment of LTIP under the Plan shall be increased by up to 2.5% based on the average annual increase in the Ontario Consumer Price Index (CPI) as published by Statistics Canada each January.

  • December A pro rata share thereof shall be paid to an employee who leaves employment before 31

  • November the University Librarian's written recommendation is forwarded to the Chair of the URCL for inclusion in the academic file; copies to the candidate and the LRC;

  • April a candidate for promotion shall give written notice to the Chair of the DRC and her Dean that an application is to be made. Within two weeks, the Dean shall forward a list of candidates for promotion to the Vice-President (Academic).

  • Four on, Two off Schedule In an effort to maximize full-time employment opportunities, the local parties may agree to a “four on, two off” innovative schedule, subject to the following principles:

  • Commercial Operation Date (a) The “Target Date” for Commercial Operation is December 13, 2022 (as the same may be extended in accordance with Sections 4.1(c), 4.1(d) or 4.1(e)) or such later date to which the Parties shall mutually agree in writing. Absent written agreement by the Parties, the Target Date may not be extended beyond December 13, 2024 unless such extension is due to Regulatory Approval Delay or an event of Force Majeure as set forth in Sections 4.1(d) and 4.1(e). The provisions of Sections 4.1(c), 4.1(d), and 4.1(e) and all other provisions of this Agreement are subordinate to this Section 4.2 (a) and the aforesaid Section

  • CFR 164 504(e)(2)(ii)(G)