Members shall Sample Clauses

Members shall. 1. Keep garden plot completely planted and harvested with new vegetables of the season (token planting and cover crops are not allowed). Gardens must be planted with at least 75% edible crops, thus allowing the remaining 25% of your plot for non-planted areas to include: flowers, pathways, storage container, chairs/bench, small potting table and composters (see VI. A. below for specifications).
Members shall. 1. Keep garden plot completely planted and harvested with new vegetables of the season (token planting and cover crops are not allowed). Gardens must be planted with at least 80% edible crops, thus allowing the remaining 20% of your plot for the inclusion of the following items: • Pathways • One plastic storage container • Two made-for-garden plastic or composite garden chairs or a small bench. • Two approved compost containers (Refer to Section X).
Members shall. 1. Have established LYFA member-approved bylaws that defend the basis for conducting business in the community and with clearly defined processes for independent, fair, and transparent elections.
Members shall a. Pick their lieu day in a timely manner. This Memorandum is made without prejudices to any future negotiations and is subject to the approval of City Management and the Membership of the Association. Renewed on this 26 day of November, 2013. For: For: The City of Ottawa Ottawa Professional Fire FightersAssociation President

Related to Members shall

  • Membership Interest The Member shall own one hundred percent (100%) of the membership interests in the LLC, and all profits and losses shall be allocated to the Member.

  • Transfer of Membership Interest The Sole Member may Transfer any part or all of its rights and interest (including, but not limited to, its Capital Account) in the Company (each a “Membership Interest”) now owned or hereafter acquired to any Person, and the transferee of such Membership Interest shall become a Member of the Company.

  • Substitute Member The term "Substitute Member" means any Person who is an assignee of a Unit and who has been admitted as a Member with respect to such Unit pursuant to the procedures set forth in Section 9.2.

  • Membership Fee Program Member agrees to and shall pay the Member Amenities Fee as provided in the Membership Agreement. Unless this Agreement is not renewed, as provided in Section 4 (above), subsequently, the Program Member will be billed for the Member Amenities Fee for each Renewal Year prior to the beginning of each Renewal Year, and the Program Member agrees to pay the invoiced Member Amenities Fee within 30 days after the date of the invoice. In order to facilitate the administration of the Personalized Care Practice and the Program Services, Personalized Care Practice hereby appoints Signature MD, Inc. to perform all billing and collections functions associated with the Member Amenities Fee (but not for medical services covered under any insurance contract, including Medicare). Accordingly, Program Member agrees to submit all payments of Member Amenities Fees to Signature MD, Inc., as follows: Signature MD, Inc., 0000 Xxxxxxxxx Xxx, Xxxxx 000 Xxxxxx xxx Xxx, XX 00000 / (000) 000-0000 / Any checks for payment of the Member Amenities Fees shall be made payable to, and any credit card payments shall be processed by, Signature MD, Inc.

  • Substitute Members No transferee of all or part of a Member's Membership Interest shall become a substitute Member in place of the transferor unless and until:

  • Membership Dues Association membership dues, as explicitly approved by the Trustees;

  • Termination of Membership You may terminate your membership by giving us written notice or by withdrawing your minimum required membership share(s), if any, and closing all your accounts. You may be denied services for causing a loss to the Credit Union, or you may be expelled for any reason as allowed by applicable law.

  • Membership Fees 59.01 The Employer shall reimburse an employee for the payment of membership or registration fees to an organization or governing body when the payment of such fees is a requirement for the continuation of the performance of the duties of the employee’s position.

  • Substituted Member (a) An assignee of any Units or other interests in the Company of a Member, or any portion thereof, shall become a substituted Member entitled to all the rights of a Member if and only if the assignor gives the assignee such right.

  • Transfer of Membership Interests (a) The Member may transfer its Membership Interest, in whole but not in part, but the transferee shall not be admitted as a Member except in accordance with Section 6.07. Until the transferee is admitted as a Member, the Member shall continue to be the sole member of the Company (subject to Section 1.02) and to be entitled to exercise any rights or powers of a Member of the Company with respect to the Membership Interest transferred.