SET BACK Sample Clauses

SET BACK. Hangars will be constructed no closer than ten (10) feet to the associated leased lot lines on both sides and the rear of the structure. The front of the hangar is to be constructed at the front of the leased lot unless otherwise directed by MDT Aeronautics Division.
AutoNDA by SimpleDocs
SET BACK. An addition shall have a minimum four (4') feet set back from the adjoining neighbor and a minimum three (3') feet set back from a "common sidewalk" except that middle units shall be set back a minimum of three (3’) feet from adjoining neighbors. Excluding the overhang, the set-back shall be measured from the point protruding furthest in the addition. Furthermore, no addition shall be within eighteen (18') feet of another building. To determine the maximum size possible it will be assumed that a similar size addition will be constructed on the adjacent building which, when completed, will leave a minimum set back between buildings of eighteen (18') feet.
SET BACK. An operation on a line in place of the regu- larly scheduled bus to allow the regular bus to get back on its time schedule.
SET BACK. All dwellings and structures, including, but not limited to, swimming pools, except for a fence not exceeding three feet (3’) in height, shall be located on any lot or lots a distance from any street or streets adjacent to the lot equal to or greater than the set back line shown on the official recorded plan map of the development or as required by local zoning codes and ordinances, whichever distance is greater. All dwellings, including garages or other structures physically a part of such dwelling, shall be located at least thirty feet (30’) from the front boundary, fifteen feet (15’) from the side boundary and thirty feet (30’) from the rear boundary of the lot unless a variance is approved by the committee. Any garage or any structure not physically a part of the dwelling shall be erected behind the front set back line of the dwelling and may be located as near to the side or rear boundary of the lot as is now or hereafter permissible under the provisions of the building code of the County of El Dorado. For the purpose of this subsection, xxxxx, steps and chimneys shall not be considered as a part of a building, provided, however, that this provision shall not be construed to permit any portion of a building to encroach upon another lot. If the County of El Dorado imposes more stringent or conflicting requirements with respect to any of the provisions of this Section 4.07, then the County of El Dorado’s requirements shall apply. Each owner shall be solely responsible for determining the applicable requirements of the County of El Dorado and shall be solely responsible for compliance therewith.
SET BACK. A deck shall have a minimum four (4') feet set back from the adjoining neighbor and a minimum three (3') feet set back from a "common sidewalk" except that middle units shall be set back a minimum of three (3’) feet from adjoining neighbors. Furthermore, no deck shall be within eighteen (18’) feet of another structure. To determine the maximum size possible, it will be assumed that a similar size deck will be constructed on the adjacent building which, when completed, will leave a minimum set back between structures of eighteen (18’) feet.
SET BACK. The patio shall have a minimum four (4’) feet set back from the adjoining neighbor and a minimum three (3') feet set back from a "common sidewalk" except that middle units shall be set back a minimum of three (3’) feet from adjoining neighbors. Furthermore, no patio shall be within eighteen (18') feet of another structure. To determine the maximum size possible, it will be assumed that a similar size patio will be constructed on the adjacent building which, when completed, will leave a minimum set back between structures of eighteen (18’) feet.
SET BACK. All set back lines shall conform to local zoning regulations except Declarant may, in promoting overall harmony, establish other requirements in addition to such municipal regulations. For lots 159 through 166 to obtain a building permit, the applicant must supply an individual site plan that illustrates structure location(s), drainage, erosion, building setbacks, and all appropriate easements. In particular, the 30’ wetland setback and the 50’ setback top of bank must be shown. No building structure or impervious surface is allowed within either of these setbacks.
AutoNDA by SimpleDocs
SET BACK. The City, through its appropriate bodies shall provide Sunbeam a reduced setback in the Variance Area such that Sunbeam shall be permitted to rely upon the location of the existing building set back line. If Sunbeam desires to erect structures within the Variance Area, the variance shall be authorized by proceeding with a variance application to the Fishers Board of Zoning Appeals and said variance request will be supported (but not guaranteed) by the City.

Related to SET BACK

  • EXCLUDING YOURSELF FROM THE SETTLEMENT If you are a Settlement Class Member and you want to keep any right you may have to sue or continue to sue the Defendant and Released Parties on your own based on the legal claims raised in this lawsuit or released by the Released Claims, then you must take steps to get out of the Settlement. This is called excluding yourself from – or “opting-out” of – the Settlement.

  • Call Back Time Any employee called back to work after completion of his/her regular assignment shall be compensated for at least two (2) hours of work at the overtime rate, irrespective of the actual time worked.

  • Calculating Interest Assume that you have a single interest rate of 15.99%, your ADB is $2,250 and there are 30 days in the billing period. The DPR is 15.99% divided by 365 days = 0.0438% The Interest is $2,250 multiplied by 0.0438% multiplied by 30 days = $29.57 When an interest rate changes, the new DPR may come into effect during--not just at the beginning of-- the billing period. When this happens, we will create a new balance and apply the new DPR to it. To get the beginning balance on the first day for this new balance, we multiply the previous day's daily balance by the old DPR and add the result to that day's daily balance. Other methods To figure the ADB and interest charges, we may use other formulas or methods that produce equivalent results. Also, we may choose not to charge interest on certain types of charges. Determining the Prime Rate We use the Prime Rate from the rates section of The Wall Street Journal. The Prime Rate for each billing period is the Prime Rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the Closing Date of the billing period. The Wall Street Journal may not publish the Prime Rate on that day. If it does not, we will use the Prime Rate from the previous day it was published. If The Wall Street Journal is no longer published, we may use the Prime Rate from any other newspaper of general circulation in New York, New York. Or we may choose to use a similar published rate. If the Prime Rate increases, variable APRs (and corresponding DPRs) will increase. In that case, you may pay more interest and may have a higher Minimum Payment Due. When the Prime Rate changes, the resulting changes to variable APRs take effect as of the first day of the billing period. Other important information Military Lending Act Federal law provides important protections to members of the Armed Forces and their dependents relating to extensions of consumer credit. In general, the cost of consumer credit to a member of the Armed Forces and his or her dependent may not exceed an annual percentage rate of 36 percent. This rate must include, as applicable to the credit transaction or account: the costs associated with credit insurance premiums; fees for ancillary products sold in connection with the credit transaction; any application fee charged (other than certain application fees for specified credit transactions or accounts); and any participation fee (other than certain participation fees for a credit card account). To listen to this statement, as well as a description of your payment obligation for this Account, call us at 000-000-0000. If you are a covered borrower, the Claims Resolution section of this Agreement will not apply to you in connection with this Account. Instead, the Claims Resolution for Covered Borrowers section will apply. About Additional Cardmembers At your request, we may issue cards to Additional Cardmembers. They do not have accounts with us but they can use your Account subject to the terms of this Agreement. We may report an Additional Cardmember's use of your Account to credit reporting agencies. You are responsible for all use of your Account by Additional Cardmembers and anyone they allow to use your Account. You must pay for all charges they make. You authorize us to give Additional Cardmembers information about your Account and to discuss it with them. If you want to cancel an Additional Cardmember's right to use your Account (and cancel their card) you must tell us. If an Annual Membership fee applies for an Additional Card, please refer to the refund policy disclosed in the Closing your Account sub-section of your Cardmember Agreement. If a single Annual Membership fee applies for a group of Additional Cards on your Account, this policy will apply when you cancel the Additional Card on which the fee was assessed. If an Annual Membership fee applies to Additional Cards on your Account, it is shown on page 2 of Part 1 of the Cardmember Agreement. Converting charges made in a foreign currency If you make a charge in a foreign currency, AE Exposure Management Ltd. ("AEEML") will convert it into U.S. dollars on the date we or our agents process it, so that we bill you for the charge in U.S. dollars based upon this conversion. Unless a particular rate is required by law, AEEML will choose a conversion rate that is acceptable to us for that date. The rate AEEML uses is no more than the highest official rate published by a government agency or the highest interbank rate AEEML identifies from customary banking sources on the conversion date or the prior business day. This rate may differ from rates that are in effect on the date of your charge. We will bill charges converted by establishments (such as airlines) at the rates they use. Changing your billing address You must notify us immediately if you change the: ● mailing address to which we send billing statements; or ● e-mail address to which we send notice that your billing statement is available online. If you have more than one account, you need to notify us separately for each account. We may update your billing address if we receive information that it has changed or is incorrect. Closing your Account You may close your Account by calling us or writing to us. If an Annual Membership fee applies, we will refund this fee if you notify us that you are voluntarily closing your Account within 30 days of the Closing Date of the billing statement on which that fee appears. For cancellations after this 30 day period, the Annual Membership fee is non-refundable. If an Annual Membership fee applies to your Account, it is shown on page 1 and page 2 of Part 1 of the Cardmember Agreement. If your billing address is in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts at the time you close your account, this policy will not apply to you. Cancelling or suspending your Account We may: ● cancel your Account, ● suspend the ability to make charges, ● cancel or suspend any feature on your Account, and ● notify merchants that your Account has been cancelled or suspended. If we do any of these, you must still pay us for all charges under the terms of this Agreement. We may do any of these things at our discretion, even if you pay on time and your Account is not in default. If your Account is cancelled, you must destroy your cards. We may agree to reinstate your Account after a cancellation. If we do this, we may: ● reinstate any additional cards issued on your Account, ● charge you any applicable annual fees, and ● charge you a fee for reinstating the Account. About default We may consider your Account to be in default if: ● you violate a provision of this Agreement, ● you give us false information, ● you file for bankruptcy, ● you default under another agreement you have with us or an affiliate, ● you become incapacitated or die, or ● we believe you are unable or unwilling to pay your debts when due. If we consider your Account in default, we may, to the extent permitted by federal and applicable state law: ● suspend your ability to make charges, ● cancel or suspend any feature on your Account, ● require you to pay more than your Minimum Payment Due immediately, and ● require you to pay your Account balance immediately. Collection costs You agree to pay all reasonable costs, including attorneys' fees, that we incur to collect amounts you owe. Credit reports You agree that we will obtain credit reports about you, investigate your ability to pay, and obtain information about you from other sources including information to verify and re-verify your employment and income. And you agree that we will use such information for any purposes (for example, marketing to you or evaluating you for a new account), subject to applicable law. You agree that we will give information about the Account to credit reporting agencies. We will tell a credit reporting agency if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. This may have a negative impact on your credit report. If you believe information we have given to a credit reporting agency is incorrect, write to us at: American Express Credit Bureau Unit, P.O. Box 981537, El Paso, TX 79998-1537. When you write to us, tell us the specific information you believe is incorrect. Sending you notices We mail you notices through the U.S. mail, postage prepaid, and address them to you at the latest billing address on our records. Any notice that we send you this way is deemed to be given when deposited in the U.S.

  • Calculation of Liquidation Amount Upon the occurrence of a Liquidation Date:

  • Least-cost Selection Services for assignments which the Association agrees meet the requirements of paragraph 3.6 of the Consultant Guidelines may be procured under contracts awarded on the basis of Least-cost Selection in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 3.1 and 3.6 of the Consultant Guidelines.

  • Can I Roll Over or Transfer Amounts from Other IRAs You are allowed to “roll over” a distribution or transfer your assets from one Xxxx XXX to another without any tax liability. Rollovers between Xxxx IRAs are permitted every 12 months and must be accomplished within 60 days after the distribution. Beginning in 2015, just one 60 day rollover is allowed in any 12 month period, inclusive of all Traditional, Xxxx, SEP, and SIMPLE IRAs owned. If you are single, head of household or married filing jointly, you may convert amounts from another individual retirement plan (such as a Traditional IRA) to a Xxxx XXX, there are no AGI restrictions. Mandatory required minimum distributions from Traditional IRAs, must be removed from the Traditional IRA prior to conversion. Rollover amounts (except to the extent they represent non-deductible contributions) are includable in your income and subject to tax in the year of the conversion, but such amounts are not subject to the 10% penalty tax. However, if an amount rolled over from a Traditional IRA is distributed from the Xxxx XXX before the end of the five-tax-year period that begins with the first day of the tax year in which the rollover is made, a 10% penalty tax will apply. Effective in the tax year 2008, assets may be directly rolled over (converted) from a 401(k) Plan, 403(b) Plan or a governmental 457 Plan to a Xxxx XXX. Subject to the foregoing limits, you may also directly convert a Traditional IRA to a Xxxx XXX with similar tax results. Furthermore, if you have made contributions to a Traditional IRA during the year in excess of the deductible limit, you may convert those non-deductible IRA contributions to contributions to a Xxxx XXX (assuming that you otherwise qualify to make a Xxxx XXX contribution for the year and subject to the contribution limit for a Xxxx XXX). You must report a rollover or conversion from a Traditional IRA to a Xxxx XXX by filing Form 8606 as an attachment to your federal income tax return. Beginning in 2006, you may roll over amounts from a “designated Xxxx XXX account” established under a qualified retirement plan. Xxxx XXX, Xxxx 401(k) or Xxxx 403(b) assets may only be rolled over either to another designated Xxxx Qualified account or to a Xxxx XXX. Upon distribution of employer sponsored plans the participant may roll designated Xxxx assets into a Xxxx XXX but not into a Traditional IRA. In addition, Xxxx assets cannot be rolled into a Profit-Sharing-only plan or pretax deferral-only 401(k) plan. In the event of your death, the designated beneficiary of your Xxxx 401(k) or Xxxx 403(b) Plan may have the opportunity to rollover proceeds from that Plan into a Beneficiary Xxxx XXX account. Strict limitations apply to rollovers, and you should seek competent advice in order to comply with all of the rules governing any type of rollover.

  • Divestment costs etc 34.5.1 The Concessionaire shall bear and pay all costs incidental to divestment of all of the rights, title and interest of the Concessionaire in the Project in favour of the Authority upon Termination, save and except that all stamp duties payable on any deeds or Documents executed by the Concessionaire in connection with such divestment shall be borne by the Authority.

  • CALCULATING THE AMOUNT OF LOSS OF REVENUES BY THE DISTRICT Subject to the provisions of Section 6.5, the amount to be paid by Applicant to compensate District for loss of Maintenance and Operations Revenue resulting from, or on account of, this Agreement for each year starting in the year of the Application Approval Date and ending on the Final Termination Date (as set out in Exhibit 5), the “M&O Amount” shall be determined in compliance with Applicable School Finance Law in effect for such year and according to the following formula:

  • Carried to Collection R Section 1 Bill No. 1 Preliminaries Contract instructions (Clause 17). 17 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Setting out of the works (Clause 18). The contractor shall notify the principal agent if any encroachments of adjoining foundations, buildings, structures, pavements, boundaries, etc., exist in order that the necessary arrangements may be made for the rectification of any such encroachments. 18 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Assignment (Clause 19). 19 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Nominated subcontractors (Clause 20). 20 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Selected subcontractors (Clause 21). 21 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Employer's Direct contractors (Clause 22). 22 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Contractor's Domestic subcontractors (Clause 23). 23 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item COMPLETION Practical completion (Clause 24). 24 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Works completion (Clause 25). 25 F: ……….… V: ….……… T: ….……... Item Final completion (Clause 26). Carried to Collection R

  • Accounts Excluded from Financial Accounts The following accounts are excluded from the definition of Financial Accounts and therefore shall not be treated as U.S. Reportable Accounts.

Time is Money Join Law Insider Premium to draft better contracts faster.