Holidays Worked When an employee works on a calendar holiday, he/she shall receive payment of the holiday at the regular rate and in addition, at the discretion of the Employer, (1) be paid at the rate of time and one half for hours actually worked on the holiday or (2) be given compensatory time off equal to one and one half the number of hours actually worked.
Hours For the purposes of an unpaid 7.5-hour shift, the deduction from pay shall equate to 9.375 hours.
Worked Holidays Employees who are required to work on the above described holidays shall receive the pay due them for the holiday, plus two (2) times their base rate for all hours worked on such holidays.
Hours Worked For the purpose of computing the number of hours worked, all time during which an employee is in paid status shall be construed as hours worked.
Overtime Hours Except as otherwise provided in this section, all hours worked in excess of the established work day, before or after an employee's regular scheduled shift, or on any regularly scheduled day off, shall be considered overtime. All paid vacation time, paid holidays, paid sick leave, compensatory time off, and paid leaves of absence shall be considered as "time worked" for purposes of this Article. Part-time employees whose established work day is less than eight (8) hours shall not be considered to be working overtime until having completed eight (8) hours of work.
WORKING HOURS AND OVERTIME 18 A. FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE 18 B. PART-TIME EMPLOYEE 20 6. Part-time Meat Cutter 21 C. EXTRA MEAT CUTTER. 21 D. MEAT DEPARTMENT EIGHT-HOUR GUARANTEE 21 E. WORKWEEK 21 F. OVERTIME 21 G. SIXTH DAY/GROCERY 22 H. SIXTH OR SEVENTH DAY/GROCERY 22 I. SIXTH OR SEVENTH DAY/MEAT 22 J. REGULAR WORKDAY 22 K. READY FOR WORK 22 L. LEGAL PROCEEDINGS 22 M. WORK SCHEDULE 23 N. FALSIFICATION OF TIME RECORDS 23 1. No Employer Knowledge 23 2. Collusion 23 3. Coercion 23 O. CONSECUTIVE DAYS WORKED. 24 P. PREDESIGNATED DAY OFF GUARANTEE 24 Q. SUNDAY GUARANTEE 24 R. WORKDAY DEFINED. 25 S. ON CALL 25 T. PART-TIME EMPLOYEES - SIXTH DAY 25 U. WORK IN A HIGHER CATEGORY AND OTHER DEPARTMENTS (GENERAL MERCHANDISE CLERKS WORKING IN HIGHER CLASSIFICATION) 25 V. TRAVEL PAY 26 W. INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS 26 ARTICLE 6 - WAGES 26
Full-Time Employees An Employer contribution shall be made for full-time employees who have at least eighty (80) paid regular hours in a month, unless otherwise required by law. For Plan Years 2016 and 2017, the Employer will pay ninety-five percent (95%) and the employee will pay five percent (5%) of the monthly premium rate as determined by PEBB. For employees who enroll in a medical plan that is at least ten percent (10%) lower in cost than the monthly premium rate for the highest cost medical plan available to the majority of employees, the Employer shall pay ninety-nine percent (99%) of the monthly premium for PEBB health, vision, dental and basic life insurance benefits and the employee shall pay the remaining one percent (1%).
Permanent Full-Time Employees Pay and benefits will be computed on a monthly pay status basis.
Overtime Holidays Double time the regular rate for work on the following holiday(s). New Year's Day Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day Thanksgiving Day Christmas Day Paid Holidays None Shift Rates Overtime rates to be paid outside the regular scheduled work day. (Bricklayer District Council) XXXXXXXXX - BUILDING COMMERCIAL Building Commercial Effective Period: 7/1/2015 - 6/30/2016 Wage Rate per Hour: $50.50 Supplemental Benefit Rate per Hour: $45.88 Overtime Time and one half the regular rate after an 8 hour day. Time and one half the regular rate for Saturday. Double time the regular rate for Sunday. Saturday may be used as a make-up day at straight time when a day is lost during that week to inclement weather.
Workweek A regularly re-occurring period of one hundred and sixty-eight (168) hours consisting of seven (7) consecutive twenty-four (24) hour periods. Workweeks will normally begin at 12:00 a.m. on Sunday and end at 12:00 midnight the following Saturday or as otherwise designated by the appointing authority. If there is a change in their workweek, employees will be given written notification by the appointing authority or their designee.