Alcohol Sample Clauses

Alcohol. The City of Whittlesea are working together with the community to reduce alcohol related harm. There is strong evidence of the correlation between increased access to and availability of alcohol in the community and significant social xxxxx including: family violence, crime, injury and chronic disease. This provides a strong rationale for Council to develop strategies to reduce the harmful effects that can arise from alcohol availability. One of these strategies is to ensure that all hirers using a council managed facility are aware and understand their responsibilities regarding the use and consumption of alcohol. Alcohol can be consumed but not sold on the premises. You may be required to obtain a temporary liquor licence. For further information, please visit the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation website xxxx:// liquor-licence A copy of this licence is required to be given to Facility Co-ordinator prior to the event. Smoking Smoking is strictly prohibited within four meters of the building. Helium Balloons and Decorations Helium balloons are strictly prohibited in the Centre. All property, decorations, catering appliances or fittings belonging to the hirer must be removed by the end of your booking time. Suitable temporary wall fixing options for your decorations can be discussed with Council staff at the induction. Fire Alarms Whittlesea Community Activity Centre is governed under regulations set out by the Metropolitan Fire Brigade (MFB) and/or the Country Fire Authority (CFA). It is strictly prohibited to use any apparatus which may cause a false fire alarm call out to either the MFB or CFA. This includes but is not limited to: • smoke, ice, fog or haze machines • sparklers or candles • steamers • cooking in a non-designated area • cooking without engaging the exhaust fan • smoking inside the building. It is compulsory for all fire alarm call outs to be attended and investigated. If the MFB or CFA determine an alarm is caused by hirer negligence, you will be invoiced for the full amount charged.
Alcohol. The intoxicating agent in beverage alcohol, ethyl alcohol or other low molecular weight alcohols including methyl and isopropyl alcohol.
Alcohol. All North Carolina alcohol laws apply to any event in The Centre. When applicable, all permits required, by said jurisdictions, must be obtained by the Renter. An ABC permit is NOT required for unfortified wines and/or beer served within The Centre. A permit must be obtained from the Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission (ABC) for any event where fortified wine and/or liquor are to be served. Call 000-000-0000, press “0” for the operator, and ask for a Limited Specials Occasion permit. The permit is $50. The Renter of this contract must also sign for the permit. Renter must provide The Centre office staff with a copy of the ABC permit at least 48 hours before the scheduled event. A copy of this permit will and must be on display at The Centre box office during the event. All alcoholic beverages must be served and consumed only in the area where the original alcohol permit is posted. Xxxxx bagging is prohibited. Common source containers without an individual server through a licensed and bonded caterer are prohibited (e.g. kegs, alcoholic punches, etc.). Alcohol service must be closed at least one hour before the function ends. All alcoholic beverage distribution will be under the control of a bartender and/or caterer. Alcohol distribution will be discontinued for a patron or an entire event at the discretion of The Centre staff, the bartender, law enforcement, or the security officer on duty. The caterer or Renter (event sponsor) must arrange to obtain the alcoholic beverage and transport it to and from The Centre. For any event where alcohol is served, a uniformed officer of the Xxxxxx Police Department, Halifax County Sheriff’s Department, or other approved security officer will be present. This officer will be hired by The Centre and paid for by the Renter. The Centre staff will determine the number of officers required by guidelines established by the College. When serving alcohol, the Renter or caterer must provide proof of at least a one million dollar ($1,000,000) liability policy naming The Centre at Halifax Community College as an additional insured in which the carrier agrees to defend, save harmless, and indemnify Halifax Community College from all financial loss, damage, or harm arising out of the dispensing of alcoholic beverages. A copy of the certificate of insurance must be submitted to The Centre no less than two weeks prior to the event. Sale of alcohol except by a nonprofit or political organization (cash bars) is prohibited. Organizatio...
Alcohol. There are designated alcohol free zones in the Rooms, Building and Common Areas. These zones encompass apartments and part of the Common Areas within designated and signed areas of the Building. You must not consume or store alcohol in these designated areas. If You do not comply with the alcohol- free zones conditions, We may impose a penalty on You as set out in the agreement.
Alcohol. Don’t drink and drive – the laws against this are strictly enforced in Australia and penalties are severe.
Alcohol. Alcohol may not be consumed and alcohol containers may not be possessed anywhere on campus who is under the legal drinking age of 21. Individual consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons of legal age is permitted only in private sleeping rooms and suites in residence halls and properties leased or owned by the College. Those who do consume alcoholic beverages in their residence are expected to do so in a manner that is not excessive and that recognizes the rights of others to utilize these locations. In apartments where all residents are 21 years of age or older, those residents may consume alcohol in the common area of their residence. Tenants are prohibited from storing or using any item (beer bong, tap device, Beirut table, funnel, etc.) that could lead to the excessive consumption of alcohol, in College housing. The storage, or use of a bulk quantity or a common source of alcoholic beverages, such as kegs, party balls, or cases is prohibited in College housing.
Alcohol. Concentration (or Content) - Alcohol concentration or content means the alcohol in a volume of breath expressed in terms of grams of alcohol per 210 liters of breath as indicated by an evidential breath test.
Alcohol a. The consumption of an alcoholic beverage by an employee on duty will result in immediate termination with no Last Chance Agreement. The possession of an open alcoholic beverage by an employee on duty shall be cause for disciplinary action up to and including termination. The only exception to disciplinary action for the possession of an open alcoholic beverage while on duty is when the handling of an open alcoholic beverage is incidental to the employee's assigned duties.
Alcohol. A positive alcohol test is any result reported at or above 0.04.
Alcohol. Indiana University campuses, schools and programs may occasionally host events at which alcoholic beverages may be appropriate. The serving of alcohol requires attention to compliance with legal obligations as well as the responsibility to minimize any inherent risk arising from misuse of alcohol. The serving of food and alcoholic beverages on university property and/or in conjunction with university functions is also limited by other university policies including financial policies, environmental health and safety policies, and the Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities and Conduct. In Licensor’s sole discretion, alcohol may be served by a properly licensed vendor/caterer approved by Licensor’s Office of Insurance, Loss Control & Claims at select functions. If alcohol service is being provided, the vendor/caterer must carry insurance coverage, either as part of the general liability policy or a separate policy, for dram shop operations with a minimum limit of $3,000,000. Questions regarding the service of alcohol and proper licensing should be directed to Auditorium Management.