Lead Teacher Sample Clauses

Lead Teacher. The District may assign a unit member to a position of Lead Teacher, with the unit member’s consent. The Lead Teacher will have five (5) periods per day reserved for this assignment in lieu of an assigned student period, to be scheduled by the site administrator. The unit member will teach two periods, assigned by the site administrator. The hours of the Lead Teacher will be from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (30-minute lunch period) and serve one additional month (20 days) of extra duty beyond the standard work year. In total, the Lead Teacher shall provide 206 days of service paid at his/her daily rate of pay. The extra duty stipend shall be computed as 14.6%. This shall replace the Lead Teacher stipend of $5,250. Example: Placement on salary schedule divided by 186 days times 206 days times 14.6%.
Lead Teacher a. Lead Teacher positions will provide opportunities to highly qualified teachers for professional advancement, growth and leadership while remaining in the teaching profession. Teachers in the District will have career options that do not require leaving the classroom to assume greater responsibility in shaping and improving public education in Rochester, as measured by student attainment and performance. Lead Teachers will increase the opportunity for success of students and teachers by exhibiting, teaching and inspiring excellence in the profession.
Lead Teacher. 28.1 The Parties have agreed to the establishment of a position known as ‘Lead Teacher’ which at its establishment shall be in accordance with the Job Description attached to the Memorandum of Agreement, dated June 21, 2016. The number of such positions at a given school shall be subject to the discretion of the Superintendent and/or building principal. Such positions shall be filled on an annual basis and for a period of one school year. The appointment to fill one of these positions shall be limited to those candidates who have voluntarily applied for such positions but the building principal is not obligated to select any of the voluntary applicants and may instead choose to leave the position vacant. Those appointed to such positions will not be released from their usual teaching responsibilities and will continue to perform assigned duties in accordance with Article II. In the event that the District requires a Lead Teacher to miss his or her preparation period in order to perform a function associated with the work of Lead Teacher, such lost preparation period shall be compensated in accordance with Section 2.6
Lead Teacher. 28.1 The Parties have agreed to the establishment of a position known as ‘Lead Teacher’ which at its establishment shall be in accordance with the Job Description attached to the Memorandum of Agreement, dated June 21, 2016. The number of such positions at a given school shall be subject to the discretion of the Superintendent and/or building principal. Such positions shall be filled on an annual basis and for a period of one school year. The appointment to fill one of these positions shall be limited to those candidates who have voluntarily applied for such positions but the building principal is not obligated to select any of the voluntary applicants and may instead choose to leave the position vacant. Those appointed to such positions will not be released from their usual teaching responsibilities and will continue to perform assigned duties in accordance with Article II. In the event that the District requires a Lead Teacher to miss his or her preparation period in order to perform a function associated with the work of Lead Teacher, such lost preparation period shall be compensated in accordance with Section 2.6 APPENDIX A: SALARY SCHEDULES‌ Salary schedules shall be applied as set forth in the provisions of Article III or any other articles of the contract which are applicable to it. 2016-2017 Salary Scale COLA 2.00% plus OPEB and HD increase of 0.25% for a total 2.25% increase Educators and Nurses Paras Step Bachelor's Master's M+15 M+30 M+45 CAGS,EdS, CAES, 3Ms Doctorate 1 47,189 51,651 52,990 54,357 55,754 57,180 58,634 26,368 2 49,755 54,293 55,644 57,022 58,430 59,867 61,332 26,957 3 52,460 57,070 58,430 59,818 61,235 62,681 64,154 27,559 4 55,312 59,989 61,356 62,751 64,174 65,626 67,106 28,175 5 58,320 63,057 64,428 65,827 67,255 68,711 70,194 28,804 6 61,490 66,282 67,655 69,054 70,483 71,940 73,425 29,447 7 64,834 69,672 71,042 72,440 73,866 75,321 76,803 30,105 8 68,359 73,236 74,600 75,991 77,412 78,861 80,338 30,778 9 72,075 76,982 78,335 79,717 81,128 82,567 84,035 31,465 10 75,994 80,919 82,258 83,625 85,022 86,448 87,902 32,168 2017-2018 Salary Scale COLA 2.00% plus OPEB and HD increase of 0.50% for a total 2.50% increase Educators and Nurses Paras Step Bachelor's Master's M+15 M+30 M+45 CAGS,EdS, CAES, 3Ms Doctorate 1 48,369 52,942 54,315 55,716 57,148 58,609 60,100 27,027 2 50,999 55,650 57,035 58,448 59,891 61,364 62,865 27,631 3 53,772 58,497 59,891 61,313 62,766 64,248 65,758 28,248 4 56,695 61,489 62,890 64,319 65,778 67,267 68,7...
Lead Teacher. The teacher who serves as lead teacher shall enter into an addendum to the individual teacher contract, which shall be valid for the current work year only. The contract addendum shall include but not necessarily be limited to the name of the teacher, the title of the position(s), and the added duty compensation as provided under the schedule below. The standard work day, as provided under Article 1102, shall establish the minimum work day for the teacher who serves as lead teacher, and the lead teacher shall be on call while on site during the work year to respond to critical school matters and to emergencies. The annual added duty compensation rates in the schedule below are based upon assignment as lead teacher for not less than the full standard work year. For service as lead teacher for less than the full standard work year, the added duty compensation shall be prorated accordingly. LEAD TEACHER COMPENSATION ADM 01 - 12 13 - 25 26 - 38 39 & up AMOUNT $2,500 $3,000 $3,500 $4,000 2200 ASSOCIATION BENEFITS 2201 Dues Deduction Upon written authorization of the teacher received by the Business or District Office not later than October 10th, the District shall deduct the yearly Association dues from the teacher’s paychecks in equal monthly installments beginning with the October payroll. Such authorization shall valid from year to year except that it may be revoked at any time by the teacher pursuant to Article 2102. The Association President shall deliver written notice to the Business Office by September 30th of any change in the annual dues for the then current work year. Not later than the tenth (10th) day of the month, the District shall deliver to the Association the dues collected the prior month and an itemized list of teachers paying dues.
Lead Teacher. The District shall hire one (1) lead teacher who will work with Goshen from March-August during the term of this Agreement.
Lead Teacher. The “Lead Teacher” shall develop primary lesson plans, lead, collaborate, schedule, assign and do any other professional duties that make kindergarten work at each building. The Lead Teacher shall teach ELA, math, science, social studies and other mandatory curriculum as dictated by the State of Michigan.
Lead Teacher must meet the following qualifications:
Lead Teacher. Subject to a Lead Teacher is a teacher who is a regular member of a school staff and who is appointed to give leadership in or to co-ordinate a specified part of the school curriculum, e.g., music, reading, mathe- matics, special education, primary and/or other division in addition to normal duties. TO be eligible for consideration as a Lead Teacher, all of the following criteria should be taken into consideration: leadership po- tential, subject expertise, approachability by members of the staff, status in the eyes of other staff members, will- ingness to serve in a leader- ship role, and initiative to bring more efficient and effective learning to the program in question. The criteria for of appointment to Lead Teacher shall be flexible and such appointments shall be made by the principal and su- perintendent, but only after the staff of the school has been consulted with respect to defining the need, estab- lishing the objective and terms of reference for the appointment. The principal in consultation with staff shall give a Lead Teacher responsibility for part of a school program and reasonable authority within the school to carry out the program. The principal in consultation with the appoin- tee, shall outline the major responsibilities and if pos- sible within the existing staffing complement of the school, arrange for time for the appointee to fulfill these responsibilities. The process of evaluation shall be constructive and staff- oriented. The maximum number of Lead Teacher appointments in a school shall be equal to
Lead Teacher. Tesla will be a teacher-led school. The lead teacher will coordinate and oversee the daily operation of the school and will work closely with the Tesla Governance Board to ensure that the educational goals of the school are met. Communications from AASD needed for procedural purposes will go to the Tesla Lead Teacher as well as the Tesla Principal. The Tesla Lead Teacher will meet regularly (minimum once per month) with the assigned principal to provide consistent and collaborative communication.