Between: The Gallery at Tileyard (trading as Vinyl Cafe Ltd, hereinafter referred to as “the Venue”) Unit 5, Tileyard Road, London, N79AH
And (Client Name & Address (hereinafter referred to as “the Client”):
This agreement hereby witnesses that the Client agrees to present their event (hereinafter referred to as “the Event”) at the Venue on the dates and for the period/s specified and on the terms as stated in this agreement (or as otherwise specified in writing) at the time of signing.
1. The Client shall be responsible for keeping the Venue fully indemnified from and against all action, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, awards, damages and losses (including consequential losses) howsoever occurring whether directly or indirectly caused as a result of any breach or non-performance by the Client of any of the Client’s obligations under this agreement or caused in whole or part by any act, neglect or default of the Client, its employees, agents or contractors.
2. The Client shall be financially liable for any damages caused to the Venue, its interior, furniture, technical equipment, bar or otherwise by patrons, performing artists or staff employed or contracted by the Client for the event.
3. The Client must ensure that all equipment is removed at the end of the Event unless otherwise agreed with the Venue prior to the event.
4. The venue retains the right to any deposit paid, should the booking be cancelled by The Client within 14 days of the event date.
5. Where a minimum bar spend has been agreed, any remaining balance must be settled on the event day once the event has ended.
6. The Gallery reserves the right to immediately cease any entertainment or behaviour which is deemed by venue to be inappropriate or improperly conducted or remove any person who fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement or the instructions of members of The Gallery staff.
7. Sound checks take place between 17h00 and 19h00. Only the opening and headline performers will be sound checked. Other performers will receive line checks before their performances. All equipment must be neatly stored on the stage by 6pm and the room must be tidy and clean. Tech Specs must be sent in advance to the event manager and sound engineer to ensure soundchecks run to schedule.
8. The Client should act as stage manager throughout the Event unless otherwise agreed. As such, the Client will be responsible for making sure that performers are on stage on time and adhere to their set times and that DJs (when scheduled) are ready to begin immediately after the other performances finish. To ensure events run to schedule, performer/s must appear on stage as and when they are requested to do so by the
Venue management. If the performer/s fail appear on stage within five minutes of the time notified to them, In the event of non-compliance by a performer, The Venue reserves the right to cancel that performance without any liability to the Client.
9. The Venue shall not be used by the Client for any other purpose than as a venue for the Event and only on the dates and during the hours as set out in this agreement. The Venue shall retain control, possession and management of the Venue at all times during the Event and the Client has no right to exclude the Venue or any of its employees from performance of their duty. The Client must not impede in any way the Venue or its employees in the exercise of the Venue’s rights of possession and control of the Venue. The Client must abide by any specific rules and regulations set by the Venue in respect of the use of the Venue. All conditions attached to the Venue’s premises licence shall be duly observed by the Client and by signing this agreement, the Client shall be deemed to have had notice of all such conditions. Copies of relevant licences are available on application to the Venue. The Client and its employees or agents shall comply in all respects with:
a) all conditions, requirements and regulations of the local authority, local licensing authority, police authority and fire authority. (For the avoidance of doubt, the Venue shall be entitled to terminate this agreement immediately and without any liability if the Venue believes that the Client has whether by any act or omission, acted in such a way as may put the Venue’s operating permissions or licences in jeopardy.
b) all applicable laws which may relating to the Event or the Venue and shall not undertake any action or behaviour which might constitute a breach of any statutory provision, order or requirement governing the Venue or Event. The Client and all employees or agents are obliged to treat all Venue staff, sound engineers and customers in a respectful and courteous manner at all times during the Event.
10. The Venue shall not be liable for any losses suffered by the Client as a result of costs already incurred by the Client in relation to any event at the time of such termination by the Venue.
I hereby confirm I have read and agree with all terms mentioned above.