The undersigned Client and Green Bean, LLC, a Virginia limited liability company d/b/a Green Bean, hereby agree as follows:
1. Party Rental. Client agrees to pay the amount set forth on the attached Celebration Package in exchange for the benefits set forth therein, including the exclusive use of the Green Bean premises on the specified date and time.
2. Deposit and Party Time. Client will pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the party package at the time of execution of this Agreement to secure the desired date and time. Client will pay the balance in full on or before five (5) business days prior to scheduled party date. If the party goes over the scheduled party time, the client will pay for additional time at the rate of $75.00 per half hour (or any part thereof).
3. Damage and Cleaning. Any excessive damage done to Green Bean’s facility or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear, shall be billed to the client for either replacement or repair. In addition, the client will be billed and will pay an additional fee of $50.00 for the cleanup of any extraordinary mess (as determined by the staff) created during client’s party. While Green Bean cleans and sanitizes its toys, property, and bathrooms on at least a daily basis, all guests must insure that they dispose of waste materials such as diapers, paper towels and trash in the correct receptacles provided by Green Bean.
4. Personal Property. Green Bean is not responsible for the personal property of clients or their guests. It is the sole responsibility of each person entering the facility to be responsible for all belongings unless otherwise pre-arranged with Green Bean and/or its staff. Under no circumstances xxxx Xxxxx Bean take responsibility for any lost, missing or stolen property (personal or otherwise).
5. Safety. Parents (including invited guests) are responsible for the well being and behavior of their children while on the premises of Green Bean.
6. Conduct. Any child or adult found to be destructive and/or abusive to the Green Bean facility and/or its contents will be required to leave the premises.
7. Cancellations. Client may cancel this Agreement at any time in exchange for the amount of the deposit. Deposits are never refunded under any circumstance. If you have paid
the balance of your party, and you are unable to make your originally reserved date and you are unable to reschedule we will apply the credit from the balance of your party to a membership option. Due to the nature of our small business, we are unable to refund money after transactions have been made.
8. Indemnification. The client will indemnify, defend, and hold Green Been, LLC, d/b/a Green Bean, its directors, officers, agents, and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, obligations, judgments, suits, losses, damages, liabilities, fees, costs and expenses of any kind (collectively “Claims”) arising out of, or related in any way to, activities undertaken by the client or the client’s guests at the Green Bean facility.
The undersigned have read and understand the aforementioned Private Party Rental Agreement and agree to abide by and be bound by such Agreement.
Client’s Name (Please Print) Client’s Signature
Green Bean, LLC