This is an agreement between Jennifer’s Garden Banquet & Convention Centerand “Exhibitor”, named below.
WHEREAS, Jennifer’s Garden is presenting a show entitled BRIDAL EXPO 2020 at Jennifer’s Garden Banquet & Convention Center on Sunday, January 5th of 2020, 10:00am-2:00pm AND WHEREAS, Exhibitor desires to display goods and/ or services at said show.
THE FOLLOWING IS AGREED TO:
1) SPACES AND CHARGES: Exhibitor agrees to participate in the show and desires space as outlined below. Jennifer’s Garden agrees to provide such space. Participation is governed by the additional agreements and regulations outlined below and on the reverse side of this agreement. Any & all payments are non-refundable.
2) Early Bird Special: Pay prior to November 30th, 2019 and receive a $25.00 discount on electric.
3) Booth Preference: 6x6 ($100.00) 12x6 ($175.00)
(Includes one 6x3 table w/ivory linen & skirting) (Includes two 6x3 tables w/ivory linen & skirting)
Number of Booths SizeCOST: $
Electric: ($75.00) Yes No $
8ft Pipe & Drape: Black ($75.00)
(Fits a 6x6 Booth Space)
(Vendor must provide own power strip & extension cords)
Registration Deadline 12-27-19
4) If payment in full or balance due is not received with signed contract, this contract is null, and void and space may be made available for sales to others. A service Charge of $50.00 will be assessed for all checks returned not paid.
5) Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Jennifer’s Garden Banquet & Convention Center, their agents and employees from and against all claims, injuries, damages or losses including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from all activities of exhibitor pertaining to the show.
6) Signatures below represent acknowledgment of all agreements and regulations on both sides of this agreement and Exhibit 1 of this agreement.
7) All blank spaces on this sheet must be filled in.
Agreed to By Exhibitor: Agreed to By:
Company Name/Contact Jennifer’s Garden Banquet Center
All vendors are allowed to come the day of the event between 8:00-10:00am. You may unload, and shuttle service will be provided for remote parking
EXHIBITOR’S RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please Read Carefully and Save For Reference
Rules and regulations governing the show have been briefly written to advise exhibitors of their rights, restrictions and requirements. Any changes to the rules and regulations must be made in written form prior to the opening of the show.
1. No special signs, partitions, apparatus, shelving, etc., may extend more than 8’ above the floor in a booth without the permission of Show Management. No pins or tacks in drapes, walls, posts, floors, etc. are permitted.
2. No nails or screws may be driven into the floor. No damage of any nature may be done to the booth structures or to any part of the building. Exhibitors will be held responsible for damages. No open flames allowed.
3. All aisles must be kept clear of exhibits, interviews, demonstrations, distributions; distribution of literature, etc. must be made inside of the exhibitor’s space. No canvassing, solicitation of business or conference in the interest of business, except by exhibiting firms in allowed. All structural work, such as extra shelving, standards, display racks, etc., must meet the approval of show management. All materials used must be fire resistant and, if necessary, tested by the fire department. All flammable materials such as bunting, artificial trees, drapes, etc., must be fire resistant. Crepe is absolutely forbidden, even if fire resistant.
4. Subletting of space is prohibited. Two or more firms may not exhibit in a single space unless approved by show management. No sharing of booths by two different Vendor businesses.
5. No outside food allowed on the show floor, unless you are a bakery or Show Management approves.
6. Exhibitors of food and beverages for consumption are permitted. Grundy County Health Dept. License required.
7. Many promotional items may be used in your display area- yardsticks, key chains, pencils, helium balloons, food, etc., may be given out.
8. Show management must, first approve helium balloons used as decorations on a booth or exhibit, or they will not be allowed.
9. The Show Management reserves the right to refuse space, which would in any way detract from the dignity or the theme of the show.
10. Any special carpentry, wiring, gas, water or drainage connection shall be installed at the exhibitor’s expense. And then only after approval of show management. All wires/cables need to be secured with tape by the Exhibitor to prevent any injuries.
11. Exhibitor, at his own expense, may purchase pipe & drape from management to block unsightly structures from view.
12. The exhibitor must supply all labor necessary in setting-up or removing exhibits.
13. The decision of the Show Management must be accepted as final in any disagreement between exhibitors or in the decision to remove from the show any exhibitor or his representative performing any act or practice, which in the opinion of the management, is objectionable. All payments are non-refundable.
14. All matters not covered in these conditions are subject to the decision of show management. All exhibitors are to recognize that the show management is to be held harmless for any act of God, natural occurrence, or abnormality and for all activities within the exhibitor’s booth and acts performed by exhibitor and/or his representative.
15. Show Management can remove exhibitors causing smoke or offensive odors.
16. The Show and Building Management will take all responsible precautions against damage or loss by fire, storm, strikes and other damages, but do not guarantee or insure the exhibitors against loss.
17. Brochures, pamphlets, video, product identification, or other collateral material are limited to only those brands and products not displayed or carried by any other dealer in this event.
18. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the closing down of the booth and forfeiture of any and all funds previously paid to show management by this exhibitor.
19. All rules and regulations are subject to the discretion of Show Management and any decision by Show Management shall be termed final.
20. Any exhibitor displaying a products or product line that is not listed on the front of the contract will be removed from the show immediately and not allowed a refund of monies paid.
SPECIAL FLOOR GUIDELINES
Any damage to the floor is the Exhibitor’s responsibility. Repairs are costly with a minimum Charge of $500.00+. No displays can be dragged or rotated on floor surface. Brick pavers and other abrasive materials must have plywood under the display. Carpeting required for all heavy displays. Rubber wheels required on all dollies and carts used during setup and takedown.