Civil Penalty Sample Clauses

Civil Penalty. Within five (5) days of the Effective Date, EMS shall issue two separate checks for the Civil Penalty payment to (a) “OEHHAin the amount of $375.00; and to (b) “Brodsky & Smith, LLC in Trust for Ferreiro” in the amount of $125.00. The Civil Penalty payment(s) shall be delivered to the addresses identified in § 3.2, below.
Civil Penalty. FAM shall issue two separate checks for a total amount of one thousand dollars ($1,000) as penalties pursuant to California Health & Safety Code § 25249.12 as follows: (a) one check made payable to the State of California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) in the amount of seven hundred and fifty dollars ($750), representing 75% of the total penalty; and (b) one check to Sara Hammond in the amount of two hundred fifty dollars ($250), representing 25% of the total penalty. Additionally, two separate 1099’s shall be issued for the above payments. The first 1099 shall be issued to OEHHA, PO Box 4010, Sacramento, CA 95184 (EIN: 68-0284486) in the amount of $750. The second 1099 shall be issued in the amount of $250 to Sara Hammond and shall be delivered to the Law Office of Joseph D. Agliozzo, PO Box 3582, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Hammond shall provide FAM with her Social Security Number for completion of the Form 1099.
Civil Penalty. Within ten (10) days of the Effective Date, Daisy Corsets shall issue two separate checks for the Civil Penalty payment to (a) “OEHHAin the amount of $750.00; and to
Civil Penalty. Natural Intentions shall pay $4,600 as a penalty pursuant to Health & Safety Code § 25249.7(b). The civil penalty payment shall be apportioned in accordance with Health & Safety Code § 25249.12 (25% to CEH and 75% to the State of California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (“OEHHA”)). Accordingly, the OEHHA portion of the civil penalty payment for $3,450 shall be made payable to OEHHA and associated with taxpayer identification number 68-0284486. This payment shall be delivered as follows: For United States Postal Service Delivery: Attn: Mike Gyurics Fiscal Operations Branch Chief Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment P.O. Box 4010, MS #19B Sacramento, CA 95812-4010 For Non-United States Postal Service Delivery: Attn: Mike Gyurics Fiscal Operations Branch Chief Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment 1001 I Street, MS #19B Sacramento, CA 95814 The CEH portion of the civil penalty payment for $1,150 shall be made payable to the Center for Environmental Health and associated with taxpayer identification number 94- 3251981. This payment shall be delivered to Lexington Law Group, 503 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94117.
Civil Penalty. Pursuant to Health and Safety Code section 25249.7(b)(2), and in settlement of all the claims referred to in this Settlement Agreement, Boss shall pay $2,500 in civil penalties in accordance with this Section. Vinocur agrees that these civil penalties completely satisfy the requirements of Health & Safety Code 25249.7(b)(2) pertaining to Products manufactured prior to the Effective Date. Each penalty payment will be allocated in accordance with California Health & Safety Code sections 25249.12(c)(1) & (d), with 75% of the funds remitted to the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (“OEHHA”) and the remaining 25% of the penalty paid to Vinocur. By the Effective Date, Boss shall issue a check payable toLaurence Vinocur, Client Trust Accountin the amount of $625, and a check made payable to “OEHHA” in the amount of $1,875, delivered to the address in Section 3.3 below. Vinocur’s counsel shall have sole responsibility for remitting the proper portion of Boss’ penalty payment(s) under this Settlement Agreement to OEHHA.
Civil Penalty. As a condition of settlement of all the claims referred to in this agreement, Jewelry Supply shall pay a total of $1,000 in civil penalties in accordance with California Health & Safety Code § 25249.12(c)(1) & (d), with 75% of the funds remitted to the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (“OEHHA”) and the remaining 25% of the penalty remitted to Davia.
Civil Penalty. ILI shall pay $3,900 as a penalty pursuant to Health & Safety Code §25249.7(b), such money to be apportioned by CEH in accordance with Health & Safety Code §25249.12. The penalty check shall be made payable to the Center for Environmental Health.
Civil Penalty. 36. Within thirty (30) calendar days of the effective date of this Agreement, the Defendants shall pay a total of Sixty Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty-Eight Dollars ($60,788.00) to the United States Treasury as a civil penalty pursuant to 50 U.S.C. § 4041(b)(3) and 28 C.F.R. § 85.5, to vindicate the public interest. The payment shall be in the form of an electronic funds transfer pursuant to written instructions to be provided by the United States.