Examples of Specified Accounts in a sentence
We would like to transfer to the Reclaim Fund on [insert relevant proposed Transfer Date] (the Proposed Transfer Date) Agreed Proportion Amounts in respect of Specified Accounts comprising the following: [insert description of the Category 2 Accounts and/or Category 3 Accounts, the balances of which are proposed to be transferred – to include as much relevant information as possible to help expedite the provision of consent by the Reclaim Fund] (the Relevant Agreed Proportion Amounts).
Fixed / Variable The annual rate of interest that is to be applied by the Participant to Specified Accounts is either a fixed or a variable rate, in accordance with Clause 4 of Part A of the Agency Agreement.
The Servicer shall be responsible for promptly identifying, matching, applying and reconciling any payments received in the Collection Accounts or Originator Specified Accounts with the Asset associated with such payment.
Strategies for implementationHuman resources PRC will utilize national headquarters (NHQ) and chapters’ existing staff and RC143 volunteers, and RCAT from other chapters.
On a monthly basis, twenty percent (20%) of the Capacity shall be allocated to production for sales to Specified Accounts and the remaining eighty percent (80%) shall be allocated to production for all other sales.