Acceleration of Exercisability In the event of the merger or consolidation of the Company with or into another corporation, or the acquisition by another corporation or person of all or substantially all of the Company's assets or eighty percent (80%) or more of the Company's then outstanding voting stock, or the liquidation or dissolution of the Company, the Company may, in its absolute discretion and upon such terms and conditions as it deems appropriate, provide prior to such event, that at some time prior to the effective date of such event this Option shall be exercisable as to all the shares covered hereby, notwithstanding that this Option may not yet have become fully exercisable under Section 3.1(a); provided, however, that this acceleration of exercisability shall not take place if:
Duration of Exercisability The installments provided for in Section 3.1 are cumulative. Each such installment which becomes exercisable pursuant to Section 3.1 shall remain exercisable until it becomes unexercisable under Section 3.3.
Period of Exercisability Section 3.1 - Commencement of Exercisability ----------- ------------------------------
Exercisability This option shall be exercisable as to: Number of Shares Vesting Date 400 immediate This option shall remain exercisable as to all vested shares until January 1,2014 (but not later than ten (10) years from the date this option is granted) unless this option has expired or terminated earlier in accordance with the provisions hereof or in the Plan. Subject to paragraphs 4 and 5, shares as to which this option becomes exercisable pursuant to the foregoing provision may be purchased at any time prior to expiration of this option.
Commencement of Exercisability (a) So long as the Optionee continues to be employed by the Company or any other Service Recipients, the Option shall become exercisable pursuant to the following schedules:
Suspension of Exercisability To the extent that the Company determines in good faith that some action will or need be taken pursuant to Section 3.1 or to comply with federal or state securities laws, the Company may suspend the exercisability of the Rights for a reasonable period in order to take such action or comply with such laws. In the event of any such suspension, the Company shall issue as promptly as practicable a public announcement stating that the exercisability or exchangeability of the Rights has been temporarily suspended. Notice thereof pursuant to Section 5.9 shall not be required. Failure to give a notice pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of any action taken hereunder.
Vesting and Exercisability of Option The Option shall vest, and may be exercised, with respect to the Shares as set forth in the Optionee Statement attached hereto and made a part hereof, subject to earlier termination of the Option as provided in Sections 1.4 and 6 hereof or in the Plan. The right to purchase the Shares as they become vested shall be cumulative and shall continue during the Exercise Term unless sooner terminated as provided herein.
Vesting and Exercisability (a) No portion of this Stock Option may be exercised until such portion shall have vested.
Duration and Exercisability A. This option may not be exercised by Employee until the expiration of two (2) years from the date of grant, and this option shall in all events terminate ten (10) years after the date of grant. During the first two years from the date of grant of this option, no portion of this option may be exercised. Thereafter this option shall become exercisable in four cumulative installments of 25% as follows: Total Portion of Option Date Which is Exercisable ---- -------------------- Two Years after Date of Grant 25% Three Years after Date of Grant 50% Four Years after Date of Grant 75% Five Years after Date of Grant 100% In the event that Employee does not purchase in any one year the full number of shares of Common Stock of the Company to which he/she is entitled under this option, he/she may, subject to the terms and conditions of Section 3 hereof, purchase such shares of Common Stock in any subsequent year during the term of this option.
Acceleration of Equity Awards Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in any of the Equity Award Documents, as defined in Appendix A, upon a Change in Control, all outstanding stock options and restricted stock granted by the Company or any of its affiliates to the Executive shall become fully vested, and stock options shall become immediately exercisable, on the date of the Change in Control.