Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I can’t find the contract I’m looking for in the search results?
- If you’re looking for a specific SEC contract, try searching by company name. If you’re looking for a contract category (e.g. sublease agreement) and it’s not appearing, try searching with the “Contracts” icon in the left menu.
- Can I search by exact phrase or exclude search results with specific words?
The search query supports the following special characters:
- + signifies AND operation
- | signifies OR operation
- +- negates a single token, e.g. employment agreement +-executive
- " wraps a number of tokens to signify a phrase for searching, e.g. "change of control" employment + agreement
- ( and ) signify precedence, e.g. (personal | executive) employment agreement
- How many contracts are on this website?
- 1,204,247. We are trying to update this number on daily basis.
- Where do these contracts come from?
- The majority of the documents in the LawInsider.com database are from SEC filings and are available in the public domain.
- Can I advertise with LawInsider.com?
- Maybe. Send an email to [email protected] for more information.