Delta Oil Gas – Purchase and Sale Agreement Wordsworth Area, Se Saskatchewan (August 9th, 2010)
WHEREAS the Vendor wishes to sell and the Purchaser wishes to purchase the Assets (5% working interest) upon and subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
Delta Oil Gas – Exploration Agreement (April 14th, 2010)
Delta warrants that it is duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction where it is organized. Delta has all requisite corporate power and authority to enter into this Agreement, to perform its obligations hereunder, and to consummate the transactions contemplated hereby.
Delta Oil Gas – Delta Oil & Gas Inc. 604 - 700 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8 Re: Letter Agreement, Ranken Energy Corporation. 2009 - 3 Drilling Program - Garvin County, OK Dear Doug, (November 20th, 2009)
This LETTER AGREEMENT shall set forth the terms and conditions for your participation in the Ranken Energy Corporation ("REC") 2009-3 Drilling Program, located in Garvin County, Oklahoma. Specifically, you agree to participate with a 5.00% Working Interest, subject to the following:
Delta Oil Gas – Ranken Energy Corporation (August 18th, 2009)
Delta Oil Gas – Consulting Agreement (October 7th, 2008)
Delta Oil Gas – September 10, 2007 Delta Oil & Gas, Inc. 1055 W. Hastings Street, #300 Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9 Re: Letter Agreement / Ranken Energy Corporation 2007-1 Drilling Program Garvin County, OK Dear Douglas: (November 7th, 2007)
This LETTER AGREEMENT shall set forth the terms and conditions for your participation in the Ranken Energy Corporation ("REC") 2007-1 DRILLING PROGRAM located in Garvin County, Oklahoma. Specifically, you agree to participate with a 20.000% Working Interest, subject to the following:
Delta Oil Gas – Consulting Agreement (February 27th, 2007)
LAST MOUNTAIN MANAGEMENT, INC., an British Columbia, Canada corporation with offices at 608 Sandollar Place, Tsawwassen, British Columbia, Canada, V4L 2G9;
Delta Oil Gas – Agreement (November 20th, 2006)
THIS AGREEMENT is dated November 8, 2006 but made effective for all purposes as of first date of sales from Producing Properties described in attached Exhibit "B", (the "Effective Date") by and between Delta Oil and Gas, Inc., hereinafter referred to as "Assignor", and Production Specialties Company, hereinafter referred to as "Assignee", and together with Assignor, the "Parties."
Delta Oil Gas – Assignment and Assumption Agreement (June 2nd, 2006)
THIS ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION AGREEMENT (this "Agreement"), dated as of June 1, 2006, is between Brinx Resources Ltd., a Nevada corporation, ("Assignor"), and Delta Oil and Gas Inc., a Nevada corporation ("Assignee").
Delta Oil Gas – April 10, 2006 Mr. William Nixon Texalta Petroleum Ltd. 8228 Elbow Drive S.W. Calgary, AB T2V 1K4 PH: (403) 255-8380 FX: (403) 255-8007 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Peter Philipchuck Odin Capital Inc. P.O. Box 36007, Lakeview RPO 6449 Crowchild Trail S.W. Calgary, AB T3E 7C6 PH: (403) 461-6790 FX: (403) 246-7935 E-Mail: email@example.com Mr. Douglas Bolen Delta Oil and Gas (Canada) Inc. 300, 1055 West Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9 PH: (604) 506-4243 FX: (604) 602-1525 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Last Mountain Investments Inc. 608 Sandollar Place Tsawwassen, BC V4L 2G9 PH: ( (May 12th, 2006)
Petrex Energy Ltd. ("Petrex") has a 42.50% working interest in Petroleum and Natural Gas leases as described in Schedule "A" attached. Texalta Petroleum Ltd. ("Texalta") has the remaining 57.50% working interest in these leases.
Delta Oil Gas – Assignment Agreement (February 27th, 2006)
DELTA OIL & GAS, INC., a corporation incorporated in the State of Colorado, having a business office in the City of Seattle, Washington, USA
Delta Oil Gas – Strachan Participation and Farmout Agreement Made as of September 23, 2005 (September 29th, 2005)
Whereas Farmor has the right to participate in a Leduc formation test well located in Section 9, Township 38, Range 9, West of the 5th Meridian ("Section 9"); and
Delta Oil Gas – 2005 STOCK OPTION PLAN OF DELTA OIL & GAS INC. January 3, 2005 a Colorado Corporation (September 1st, 2005)
Delta Oil Gas – FARMOUT AGREEMENT Rio Vista Gas Field Cache Slough Prospect Solano County, California (May 26th, 2005)
THIS AGREEMENT is made effective the 25th day of May, 2005 between Production Specialties Company (hereinafter referred to as "PSC") and Delta Oil and Gas, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "DOG").
Delta Oil Gas – November 26, 2004 DELTA OIL & GAS INC. 1122 6 Ave. N. Seattle, Washington 98109 - USA Re: Participation Proposal Hillsprings Property, Alberta (February 15th, 2005)
Whereas Win Energy Corporation (Win) has acquired a land position in the above noted property and whereas Delta Oil & Gas Inc. (Delta) has expressed an interest in participating with Win in future operations in its Hillsprings Property, the following proposal is submitted for review and consideration: