Ubrandit.Com – CERTIFICATE OF DESIGNATION FOR NEVADA PROFIT CORPORATIONS (Pursuant to NRS 78.1955) (February 9th, 2007)
Ubrandit.Com – AGREEMENT AND PLAN OF MERGER by and Among Advanced Green Materials, Inc. AGM Acquisition Corp. And Ubrandit.com Dated February 8, 2007 AGREEMENT AND PLAN OF MERGER (February 9th, 2007)
Agreement and Plan of Merger dated as of February 8, 2007 (the Agreement) by and among Ubrandit.com, a corporation formed under the laws of the State of Nevada (Ubrandit), AGM Acquisition Corp., a corporation newly formed under the laws of the State of Nevada and a wholly owned subsidiary of Ubrandit (the Merger Sub), Advanced Green Materials, Inc., a corporation formed under the laws of the State of Nevada (AGM ), and the Ming Liu, the majority shareholder of Ubrandit ( Principal Shareholder). Each of Ubrandit, the Merger Sub, AGM and the Principal Shareholder is referred to herein individually as a Party and all are referred collectively as the Parties.
Advanced Battery Technologies – Contract (January 27th, 2005)
INVESTMENT AGREEMENT AGREEMENT made this 20th day of January, 2005 among Zhiguo Fu, Zhijie Fu, Wenhua Yang (the "Investors") and Advanced Battery Technologies, Inc. ("ABAT"). WHEREAS, the Investors have contributed a total of US$4,832,976 (the "Loan") toward the construction of new manufacturing facilities for ABAT's subsidiary, Heilongjiang ZhongQiang Power-Tech Co., Ltd. ("ZQ Power-Tech"); and WHEREAS, ABAT owns 70% of the outstanding capital stock of ZQ Power- Tech and the Investors own the remaining 30% of ZQ Power-Tech; and WHEREAS, ABAT and the Investors wish to relieve ZQ Power-Tech of its obligation to the Investors by issuing ABAT common stock to the Investors. NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed: 1. Accounting for Loan. The Investors will accept the ABAT shares to be issued hereunder in full satisfaction of 70% of the Loan. The Investors hereby agree that the remaining 30% of the Loan will be a contribution to the capital of ZQ Power Tech. 2. Issue of Shares