Related to (iii) PROPERTY.—The term
Person means any individual, corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture, association, joint-stock company, trust, unincorporated organization or government or any agency or political subdivision thereof.
Director means a member of the Board.
Board means the Board of Directors of the Company.
Department means the department of natural resources.
(iii) the term covered period’ means
(i) the term interstate cross-check’ means the
(ii) the term covered loan’ means a loan made under this paragraph during the covered period;
(iv) the term eligible recipient’ means an indi- vidual or entity that is eligible to receive a covered loan;
(9) The term economic impact’ means, with respect to a proposed or final rule—
(2) The term family’ means—
(15) The term Indian tribe’ means any In- dian tribe, band, nation, pueblo, or other orga- nized group or community hich is recognized as eligible for the special programs and services provided by the United States to Indians be- cause of their status as Indians.
(6) The term Osage Indians Act of 1912’ means the Act approved April 18, 1912, and entitled ‘An Act Sup- plementary to and amendatory of the Act entitled ‘‘An Act for the division of the lands and funds of the Osage Nation of Indians in Oklahoma,’’ approved June twenty-eighth, nineteen hundred and six, and for other purposes.’ (37 Stat. 86); and
(C) the term affiliate’ means a company that, by reason of ownership or control of 25 percent or more of the outstanding shares of any class of voting securities of one or more companies, directly or indirectly, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, another company.’’.
(3) STATE.—The term State’ means the State of Alaska.
(5) The term rural area’ means a city, town, or unincor- porated area that has a population of not more than 10,000 inhabitants.
(16) The term vehicle’ means any carriage or other contriv- ance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transpor- tation on land, on water, or through the air.’’.
(A) the term major disaster’ means any disaster or catastrophe declared or designated by any State or Federal agency or department;
(4) The term contractual right’ means a con-
Rent Commencement Date shall be the date that is 2 months after the Commencement Date (i.e., Base Rent shall be abated for the first two (2) months of the Base Term). Upon request of Landlord, Tenant shall execute and deliver a written acknowledgment of the Commencement Date, the Rent Commencement Date and the expiration date of the Term when such are established in the form of the “Acknowledgement of Commencement Date” attached to this Lease as Exhibit D; provided, however, Tenant’s failure to execute and deliver such acknowledgment shall not affect Landlord’s rights hereunder. The “Term” of this Lease shall be the Base Term, as defined above on the first page of this Lease. During the Term, Tenant shall have the right to use the furniture and equipment belonging to Landlord described on Exhibit H attached to this Lease and located within the Premises on the Commencement Date (“Landlord’s Furniture”). Tenant shall have no right to remove any of Landlord’s Furniture from the Premises without Landlord’s prior written consent and Landlord’s Furniture shall be returned to Landlord at the expiration or earlier termination of the Term in substantially the same condition as received by Tenant, except for ordinary wear and tear and casualty. Except as set forth in the Work Letter or otherwise expressly set forth in this Lease: (i) Tenant shall accept the Premises and Landlord’s Furniture in their condition as of the Commencement Date; (ii) Landlord shall have no obligation for any defects in the Premises or Landlord’s Furniture; and (iii) Tenant’s taking possession of the Premises and Landlord’s Furniture shall be conclusive evidence that Tenant accepts the Premises and Landlord’s Furniture. Any occupancy of the Premises by Tenant before the Commencement Date shall be subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Lease, excluding the obligation to pay Base Rent. For the period of 30 consecutive days after the Commencement Date, Landlord shall, at its sole cost and expense (which shall not constitute an Operating Expense), be responsible for any repairs that are required to be made to the Building Systems serving the Premises, unless Tenant or any Tenant Party was responsible for the cause of such repair, in which case Tenant shall pay the cost.
(2) STATE.—The term State’ means each of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
(4) STATE.—The term State’ means each of the States of Connecticut and New York.
(B) the term biomass’ means any organic matter that is available on a renewable or recurring basis, including agricul- tural crops and trees, wood and wood wastes and residues, plants (including aquatic plants), grasses, residues, fibers, and animal wastes, municipal wastes, and other waste materials.’’.
(1) The term eligible grantee’ means a local government or municipality, peoples’ utility district, irrigation district, and cooperative, nonprofit, or limited-dividend association in a rural area.
(7) The term Osage Indians Act of 1925’ means the Act approved February 27, 1925, and entitled ‘An Act To amend the Act of Congress of March 3, 1921, enti- tled ‘‘An Act to amend section 3 of the Act of Con- gress of June 28, 1906, entitled ‘An Act of Congress for the division of the lands and funds of the Osage Indi- ans in Oklahoma, and for other purposes.’ ’’ ’ (43 Stat. 1008) [set out below].’’
(12) The term Phase II’ means—