Related to (32) STATE.—The term
(3) STATE.—The term State’ means the State
(E) The term remote condensing unit’ means a factory- made assembly of refrigerating components designed to com- press and liquefy a specific refrigerant that is remotely located from the refrigerated equipment and consists of one or more refrigerant compressors, refrigerant condensers, condenser fans and motors, and factory supplied accessories.
(15) The term Indian tribe’ means any In- dian tribe, band, nation, pueblo, or other or- ganized group or community which is recog- nized as eligible for the special programs and services provided by the United States to In- dians because of their status as Indians.
(12) The term Phase II’ means—
(i) the term interstate cross-check’ means the
(2) The term family’ means—
(6) The term Osage Indians Act of 1912’ means the Act approved April 18, 1912, and entitled ‘An Act Sup- plementary to and amendatory of the Act entitled ‘‘An Act for the division of the lands and funds of the Osage Nation of Indians in Oklahoma,’’ approved June twenty-eighth, nineteen hundred and six, and for other purposes.’ (37 Stat. 86); and
(5) The term rural area’ means a city, town, or unincor- porated area that has a population of not more than 10,000 inhabitants.
(11) The term OTC monograph drug meet- ing’ means any meeting regarding the con- tent of a proposed OTC monograph order re- quest.
(3) The term small entity compliance guide’ means a document designated as such by an agency.
(9) The term economic impact’ means, with respect to a proposed or final rule—
(C) the term affiliate’ means a company that, by reason of ownership or control of 25 percent or more of the outstanding shares of any class of voting securities of one or more companies, directly or indirectly, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, another company.’’.
(A) the term major disaster’ means any disaster or catastrophe declared or designated by any State or Federal agency or department;
(1) The term eligible grantee’ means a local government or municipality, peoples’ utility district, irrigation district, and cooperative, nonprofit, or limited-dividend association in a rural area.
(4) The term contractual right’ means a con-
(B) the term V’ means the chilled or frozen compartment volume (ft3) (as defined in the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers Standard HRF1–1979).
(8) The term Center’ means the Western New York Service Center in West Valley, New York.’’
(14) The term outyear’ means a fiscal year one or more years after the budget year.’’.
(7) The term Osage Indians Act of 1925’ means the Act approved February 27, 1925, and entitled ‘An Act To amend the Act of Congress of March 3, 1921, enti- tled ‘‘An Act to amend section 3 of the Act of Con- gress of June 28, 1906, entitled ‘An Act of Congress for the division of the lands and funds of the Osage Indi- ans in Oklahoma, and for other purposes.’ ’’ ’ (43 Stat. 1008) [set out below].’’
(10) The term commercialization’ means—