Related to (2) EXASCALE COMPUTING.—The term
Board means the Board of Directors of the Company.
Department means the department of natural resources.
Person means any individual, corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture, association, joint-stock company, trust, unincorporated organization or government or any agency or political subdivision thereof.
(1) IN GENERAL.—The term qualified trade or business’ means any trade or business other than—
(2) The term family’ means—
(i) IN GENERAL.—The term advanced biofuel’ means renewable fuel, other than ethanol derived from corn starch, that has lifecycle greenhouse gas emis- sions, as determined by the Administrator, after notice and opportunity for comment, that are at least 50 percent less than baseline lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions.
(ii) the term covered loan’ means a loan made under this paragraph during the covered period;
(iii) the term covered period’ means
(i) the term interstate cross-check’ means the
(2) STATE.—The term State’ means each of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
(16) The term vehicle’ means any carriage or other contriv- ance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transpor- tation on land, on water, or through the air.’’.
(A) IN GENERAL.—The term W–2 wages’ means, with respect to any person for any taxable year of such person, the amounts described in paragraphs (3) and (8) of section 6051(a) paid by such person with respect to employment of employees by such person during the calendar year ending during such taxable year.
Pre-Deconsolidation Period means any Tax Period ending on or before the Deconsolidation Date, and, in the case of any Straddle Period, the portion of such Straddle Period ending on the Deconsolidation Date.
(11) The term OTC monograph drug meet- ing’ means any meeting regarding the con- tent of a proposed OTC monograph order re- quest.
(1) The term eligible grantee’ means a local government or municipality, peoples’ utility district, irrigation district, and cooperative, nonprofit, or limited-dividend association in a rural area.
(5) The term rural area’ means a city, town, or unincor- porated area that has a population of not more than 10,000 inhabitants.
(3) STATE.—The term State’ means the State of Alaska.
(9) The term economic impact’ means, with respect to a proposed or final rule—
(15) The term Indian tribe’ means any In- dian tribe, band, nation, pueblo, or other orga- nized group or community hich is recognized as eligible for the special programs and services provided by the United States to Indians be- cause of their status as Indians.
(4) The term contractual right’ means a con-
(4) STATE.—The term State’ means each of the States of Connecticut and New York.
(A) the term major disaster’ means any disaster or catastrophe declared or designated by any State or Federal agency or department;
(B) the term biomass’ means any organic matter that is available on a renewable or recurring basis, including agricul- tural crops and trees, wood and wood wastes and residues, plants (including aquatic plants), grasses, residues, fibers, and animal wastes, municipal wastes, and other waste materials.’’.
(12) The term Phase II’ means—
(6) The term Osage Indians Act of 1912’ means the Act approved April 18, 1912, and entitled ‘An Act Sup- plementary to and amendatory of the Act entitled ‘‘An Act for the division of the lands and funds of the Osage Nation of Indians in Oklahoma,’’ approved June twenty-eighth, nineteen hundred and six, and for other purposes.’ (37 Stat. 86); and