CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
Allen D. Hardman, hereby certifies that:
1. He is the President and acting Secretary of ZiaSun Technologies, Inc., a
2. Article 5., of the Articles of Incorporation of this Corporation is
amended to read as follows:
Article 5. The Corporation is authorized to issue one (1) class of shares
to be designated as Common Stock ("Common Stock"). The total number of
shares of Common Stock this Corporation shall have the authority to issue
is Two Hundred Fifty Million Shares (250,000,000) with a par value of
$0.001 per share.
3. The current number of authorized shares before the amendment to Article
5., as set forth above is 50,000,000 shares of Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value.
4. The number of authorized shares after the amendment to Article 5., as
set forth above is 250,000,000 shares of Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value.
5. The foregoing Restated Articles of Incorporation have been duly approved
by the board of directors.
6. The foregoing Amended Articles of Incorporation have been duly approved
by the required vote of shareholders in accordance with Section 78.3390 of the
Nevada Revised Act. The total number of outstanding shares of the corporation is
32,330,170. The number of votes entitled to be cast on the amendment is
32,330,170 and the number of votes indisputably represented at the meeting at
which the foregoing amendment was approved was 17,556,931. The total number of
undisputed votes cast for the amendment was 11,822,600, which was sufficient for
approval of the same.
The undersigned declare under the penalty of perjury that the matters set
forth in the foregoing certificate are true of their own knowledge.
Executed at San Diego, California on November 3, 2000
/S/ Allen D. Hardman
By: Allen D. Hardman
Its: President, Chief Operating Officer