The Missouri History Museum agrees to rent the Trolley Car to Xxxxx and Xxxxx Pile on December 10th, 2011 from 11:00am to 3:00pm for a Wedding Ceremony, approximately 50 guests.
Refundable Security Deposit*
Total Rental Fee
The Total Rental Fee including the security deposit is $350.00. The Security Deposit* of $100.00 is for incidentals and will be refunded in full 10 business days after your event provided everything is in good order. Any costs associated with damage to property or excessive clean up shall be the expense of the renter.
Please note: the above quote does not include any special exhibition ticket costs or catering. The Total Rental Fee is subject to change based on addition of rental time and/or audiovisual equipment
Please forward the signed contract with full payment of $350.00 before Friday, November 25th to secure the rental. Payments can be by bank draft, credit card, check, or money order and should be made payable to Missouri History Museum.
Set Up Details
Guest Count: 50
Set up Style: not required Additional Furniture: not required
• For a full (100%) refund of deposit, a written cancellation request must be received 30 days prior to your rental date
• One half (50%) refund of deposit will be given if a written cancellation request is received 15 days prior to your rental date
• A cancellation request received less than 7 days before your rental date will result in a forfeiture of your full (100%) deposit
• All food, beverages or catering must be arranged through Xxxxxx’x Pantry
• There is no smoking on the premises or outside food allowed in the building
• Taping signs or paper to any surface is not allowed
• Open candles are not permitted; candles enclosed in heat proof holders are acceptable
• Confetti, rice, balloons, etc. are not permitted
• Xxxxxx’x Pantry reserves the right to approve all decorations
• Marketing materials must be sent to MHM Ticketing and Scheduling Department prior to release
MHM may not be held responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other liabilities that may incur during the use of the facility. The Renter agrees to release indemnity and hold MHM harmless of any such damages.
… agrees to be responsible for leaving the above site as found upon arrival and is responsible for any damage found after departure. All personal items must be removed from premises by end of rental period, or additional fees will be incurred.
Please sign, date and return to the following address by Friday, November 25th, 2011:
Missouri History Museum Attn: Scheduling Dept
XX Xxx 00000
Xx. Xxxxx, XX 00000-0000 PH: (000) 000-0000
Fax: (000) 000-0000
By signing this form, I/we understand and agree to the terms stated above
Signature - MHM Ticketing & Scheduling Representative: