000 Xxxxxxxxxx Xx Xxxxxx Xxxxxx, 0000 XXX
(00) 0000 0000
Welcome to the Booking Portal for SmallPawsPet Hotel(SPH). We are excited to be looking after your pets and have prepared some terms and conditions to ensure the safety and well-being of all pets in our care.
1. The Owner or Authorised Agent(AA) guarantees that their pet has been vaccinated with a minimum of C5 for dogs and a minimum F3 for cats which is current for the duration of their pets stay at SPH. All pets will be assessed upon admission and any pet showing undisclosed signs of illness will be refused admission. Signs of illness may include but not be limited to, sneezing, weeping eyes, and nasal discharge.
2. The Owner or AA guarantees that their pet has been treated with a topical flea/tick prevention at or just before check-in. (Tick prevention products are available for sale at SmallPaws). Cats are required to either use Frontline Plus spot-on (fortnightly), Frontline spray, Bravecto or to be wearing a Seresto Collar. Dogs are required to use either Bravecto, Advantix,
or Nexgardtreatment. If Flea dirt is noted during their pets stay, SPH will administer flea prevention at the cost of $14 per application.
3. All boarding charges are based on a calendar night (checkout is 10.00am) basis and the full period booked will be charged in school holidays. Half a day Daycare and full day Daycare is available for pets with a departure time after 10.00am.
4. There are many customers on our waiting list for High Season bookings. To ensure all places booked are occupied and that these wait listed customers are not disadvantaged, there are no refunds or credits for early returns during High Season.
5. There is a fourteen-night minimum charge during Christmas School Holidays from 20th December until 15th January. There is five-night minimum charge over Easter.
6. All Public Holidays incur a $10 surcharge per family.
7. Check-in time : Mon - Fri 7.30am – 3.30 pm, Saturday 7.30am – 12 noon
8. Check out time Mon – Saturday 7.30am – 10.00am – no charge for that day, Mon –
Saturday 10.00am – 12 noon ½ day Daycare, Mon – Saturday 10.00am – 3.45pm full
day Daycare, *Sunday 9.30am SHARP only -no charge for that day *by prior arrangement only
9. The office is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
10. The Owner agrees to pay all known costs and charges no later than your pets check-in date, apart from Christmas Holidays when payment must be paid in full before November 1st.
11. If the Owner or AA fails to collect their pet and pay any outstanding charges within 14 days of the agreed pickup date, then SPH has the right to sell or give away your pet in their absolute discretion
12. The Owner agrees to notify SPH in writing about any vet treatment received six months before boarding.
13. The Owner agrees to pay all veterinarian costs and charges incurred for the treatment of your pets stay at SPH. Where possible you will be contacted before any treatment being administered. You authorize SPH to provide personal information relating to you and your pet to be given to or received from a Veterinarian to treat your pet. The decision of SPH's Manager
and/or a licensed Veterinarian in relation to the treatment of your pet shall be final and conclusive.
14. SPH, its employees and agents are not responsible for the loss or destruction of your pet’s personal items including but not limited to; toys, bedding, containers and collars.
15. SPH, its employees and agents are not responsible for any ill health, damage or death of your pet which may occur to your pet during its stay at SPH.
16. The Owner will notify SPH if their pet has ever had behavioural issues such as anxiety, excessive barking problems, or any issues with aggression towards people and other animals.
17. SPH reserves the right to limit outdoor playtime and socialization if any behavioural issues arise during your pets stay.
18. The owner agrees to allow SPH to take and use pictures of your pet while in the care of SPH for the purposes of record keeping and marketing.
19. SPH can brush your pet daily, but there will be a small charge as it can take a while to do it properly. Many of our pets spend many hours playing and running around. We cannot guarantee that your pet won’t go home with some extra ‘play’ knots!
SMALLPAWS CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation of any pre-paid bookings (excluding Christmas School Holidays) occur a $20.00 cancellation administration fee if a refund is required. Pre-paid bookings may opt to retain as a credit with no administration fee.
Credit is only valid for 12 months from the date of your booking.
SMALLPAWS DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY- CHRISTMAS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
To secure your booking a $200 booking deposit is required for all Christmas School holiday bookings from 20th December until 26th January. Deposits are paid via Bank Transfer or Credit Card within 3 days of making your booking.
• Cancellation within 24 hours of booking – no fee charged
• Cancellation after 24 hours – Booking fee charged $50.00
• Cancellation after full payment has been received (due 1st November) - payment will be retained as a credit and is to be used within 12 months
• Cancellation 1 week prior to arrival- Full payment forfeited
We strive to take the very best care of your pets. We ask for your assistance in notifying SPH of any illness or injury suffered by your pet, including but not limited to HIV, Kidney disease, liver disease, Cat and Canine Flu, allergies, special dietary requirements, etc. Some pets, particularly cats are at higher risk of losing weight, and due to stress, not eating the same amount of food as at home.
The staff at SmallPaws will strive to ensure your pet eats a healthy diet during their stay.
Please sign below:
In the unlikely event that my pet will require veterinary attention, I consent to SPH to transport my pet to Terrey Hills Veterinary Clinic, or after hours to Northside Emergency Veterinary Service at Xxxx Xxxx Rd, Terrey Hills.
I consent a Maximum Vet Limit of $300 being spent on Veterinary care until I can be contacted. I understand that I can modify this limit via my Customer Portal, Modify Pet page