Converse Premium Labs
Purchase Agreement Purchase Terms and Conditions These Purchase Terms and Conditions are for the purchase of a Converse Premium Labs puppy, (the "Puppy"). The sire and bitch have been checked by a veterinarian and found to be healthy and are current on all vaccinations. All adult dogs have been genetically test through Orivet Genetic Pet Care and are free from all genetic diseases. All of CPL’s dogs are American Kennel Club ("AKC") registered. Xxxxx and Xxxx Xxxxxxxx are the sellers of the Puppy and hereinafter will be referred to as "Breeder". “Catastrophic” is any certified genetic (by a licensed veterinarian), life threatening condition.
Breeder Responsibilities / Disclosures
The Breeder reserves the right to refuse to sell to any person or family that they feel may not provide a good and responsible home for the Puppy.
• The Puppy is not sold with any known health problems.
• The dewclaws are removed when the Puppy was 3-5 days old.
• The Puppy was wormed at 2, 3, 4 and 6 weeks. (Consult your veterinarian for future worming needs);
• Puppy vaccines were given at 6 weeks old. Shot records will be provided with at the pickup/delivery of your Puppy. Consult with your veterinarian for your Puppy’s future shot needs;
• After the Puppy was weaned from the mother it was fed only a premium dry puppy food. The Breeder uses Taste of the Wild Large Breed Puppy Food and finds that this provides the necessary nutrition for proper growth, joint and bone development for these dogs.
• All precautions have been taken to ensure the Puppy is clean, healthy and no outside contact with other dogs or people (except the Breeder’s Family and the veterinarian staff and employees of Xxxxx House Animal Hospital, Xxxxxx, Ohio) during the first critical several weeks after birth;
• The Puppy was imprinted (handled by the Breeder) from birth and is very comfortable being picked up and handled;
• The Breeder will provide the Buyer with the necessary paperwork to register the Puppy with the AKC;
• Breeder reserves the right to issue limited registration and "limited registration" is defined by the AKC as "the dog is not to be used for breeding and entry in dog events is restricted" per the Breeder’s discretion. CPL offers a “Clear” or “Full” registration with the buyer having the fully ability to breed their puppy at proper age if they so desire at an additional fee.
• The Puppy comes with a health clearance from the veterinarian from Xxxxx House Animal Hospital Xxxxxx, Ohio. If the Puppy is being shipped, it will be shipped when the Puppy is 8 weeks old.
• When shipping a puppy payments are expected to be paid in full prior to the shipping of puppy
• Checks; with proper ID and pre-approval. (The Breeder does not accept post dated checks)
• A non-refundable deposit of $350.00 is required at the ordering of the Puppy. *
• The balance to be paid in full at the time of picking up the Puppy at a minimum of 8 weeks old.
• CPL uses Venmo as it’s preferred method of payment (xxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx). Cash and PayPal’s (Select Friend or Family)is also accepted. With pre-approval checks may be accepted.
Make all checks payable to Xxxxx or Xxxx Xxxxxxxx with Converse Premium Labs in the memo of the check after obtaining pre-approval from CPL.
• Love your new family member and provide a good home. The Puppy will return the love many times over;
• It is the responsibility of the buyer to register their puppy with the AKC. The AKC registration document and AKC Registration number will be provided to the owner from CPL;
• Socialize your Puppy with other people outside your family. Take the Puppy to any of the local pet stores in your area that allow this type of socialization. Make sure the Puppy has all of its shots prior to introducing the Puppy to other people or animals;
• In order to help maintain your Puppy’s health, your Puppy requires regular exercise (consult with your veterinarian);
• Feed your Puppy a premium large breed puppy food;
• Make sure that your Puppy receives the entire set of shots, medicines and appropriate checkups with a licensed veterinarian;
• Make sure your Puppy receives its rabies and all vaccines when due (consult with your veterinarian);
• If your Puppy is one with sensitive skin and eyes, it requires special care. Consult your veterinarian to determine what precautions you should take to protect your Puppy’s skin and eyes;
• You should get obedience training for your Puppy starting at 4-6 months. Obedience training will help you when the Puppy matures and becomes too big to handle;
• Pay all shipping costs. Normal shipping costs are approximately $__ , (including the crate), but could be slightly higher.
Return / Guarantee Policy:
• If there is a health problem with the Puppy, CPL will guarantee the health of your puppy for 12 months from the date of picking up your puppy. The new owner must provide written verification from a certified veterinarian of the specific, catastrophic health issue. (You must also provide evidence of regular check-ups, all vaccinations and that you have fed your puppy a grain-free, high quality dog food).
• Cancer Guarantee - Cancer can be a factor in all breeds. If the Buyer should have that misfortune within 2 years, a replacement puppy or a predetermined monetary compensation will be given to the Buyer. A veterinarian certification of the cancer is required. (This guarantee is optional by the breeder and must be predetermined and agreed upon by the Breeder prior to the puppy leaving the care of the Breeder and taken custody by the Buyer).
• Refund – Deposits are non-refundable unless there are not enough puppies in the litter to complete the number of orders, or a puppy is documented to have a catastrophic medical concern. In lieu of a refund, the Buyer can apply the deposit to another available puppy of the current litter or apply the deposit to a puppy to a future litter. (CPL may decide to refund a buyer of a puppy per CPL’s discretion)
• If you have changed your mind and don’t want the Puppy CPL will take back the puppy. Please note that unless there is a confirmed medical issue or other circumstances agreed upon by CPL there will be no refund.
• CPL’s current choice of a dog food is 4Health Original Puppy Formula Dog Food. Only a pre-approved, high meat based, premium dog food is acceptable to keep the Health Guarantee valid. Proof of purchase of this type of dog food must be presented that covers the period of time that the puppy has been in procession of the new owner to validate the Health Guarantee.
Replacement guarantee during shipment:
• If the Puppy dies for some reason during shipping, another puppy will be given to the Buyer at no charge and shipped to the Buyer at no charge. An affidavit from the shipping company or carrier will be required to support the Buyer’s claim.
Converse Premium Labs Buyer Agreement/Health Guarantee
I have read, understand and agree with the above Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Phone:____ _ ______________________________Date:______________
Buyer Signature_____ _________________________________________________________
Converse Premium Labs:___