Beginning, preschool services will be provided by Genesis Kids Academy for the above listed child(ren). I consider this a binding contract between myself and
Genesis Kids Academy and agree to follow all instructions and guidelines written in the
I understand that until notified of a change, my monthly tuition payment will be.
I also understand that tuition rates may change to accommodate increased operational costs or structural changes to the program. A minimum of a 30 day notice will be given before a new tuition rate goes into effect.
I also understand and agree to all tuition requirements set forth in the handbook.
Genesis Kids Academy agrees to provide a loving, safe, and clean environment with rooms kept age-appropriate and equipped with the proper educational aids for my child. They will provide a Christian environment with employees who love and care for my child and family.
I understand that, as a parent, I have every right to expect my child to be treated lovingly, fairly, and without discrimination in any manner.
I understand that Genesis Kids Academy is caring for my most precious possession and deserves my fair treatment and consideration in all matters, including prompt (complete) tuition payments and adherence to all policies without contempt.
I further agree … Please initial each of the following:
1) I have received the G.K.A. handbook and agree to the policies/procedures of Genesis Kids Academy.
2) I must submit all required forms prior to my child’s first day of attendance.
3) I will pay the monthly tuition on the 1st of each month unless paid in full for the academic year. Tuition is considered late at 3pm on the 10th of each month.
I understand that a late fee of $25 will be charged to my account if payment is
not received prior to that time. If a delay is unavoidable, please contact the director.
- CONTINUED -
4) I understand that my account must be kept current. In the event that my account becomes 15 days past due, I will be required to meet with the Director and/ or Director of Children’s Ministry. If payment arrangement cannot be made, your child(ren) will be removed from the program.
5) I understand that full tuition is due and is payable regardless of the number of days a child is present. I understand that I am paying for my child’s space in the program and
the number of days he/she is present.
6) I understand that all school holidays and scheduled closures have been figured into the annual tuition rate and that monthly payments will not be reduced for any absence or
7) I understand that GKA reserves the right to dismiss any child whose behavior is uncontrollable, extremely disruptive to the class, or is a danger to himself or others. I also understand that if my child is dismissed, no tuition or fees will be refunded.
8) I understand that I will be charged for the following for late pick up:
$15 at 2:35pm (for regular day students) or $15 at 5:35pm (for extended day students). At 2:45pm / 5:45pm I will be charged an additional $1 per minute.
9) It is my responsibility to keep my child’s information with Genesis Kids Academy updated.
10) I understand that a 30 day written notice is required prior to your child’s withdrawal from Genesis Kids Academy and no previously paid fees will be refunded. If I choose to withdraw my child the first week of the month, the monthly payment is still due.
YesNo My child may be included in pictures being posted on Facebook or the Website.