Client Phone #:
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is dated this day of , 2021.
(the “Client”) (the “Registrant”)
A. The Client hereby agrees that Xpress Multi-services is not a Law Office and its registrants are not attorneys authorized to practice law and may not obtain money for providing legal advice or legal representation to any person.
B. The Client understands:
(a) Registrant has a Certificate of Registration with the State of Nevada issued by the Secretary of the State and the Registrant is not an attorney.
(b) A document preparation registrant is a person who, for compensation and under the direction of a client, provides assistance in certain legal matters and is required to be registered with the Nevada Secretary of State.
(c) The Registrant is also a Notary Public in the State of Nevada.
(d) Xpress Multi-Services D/B/A DMV-Xpress reserve its rights to determine operations hours or opening/closing times even if the hours do not meet the operation hours set and posted.
(e) The Client shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if the Client fails to pay for the Services when due, the Client has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Service Agreement and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies
1. The Registrant is providing the Client with the following services (the “Services”): DMV Services for a (Service “Fee”) of US Dollars.
Documents will be file and processed with the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles with an anticipated estimate competition time of 1-5 business.
2. The Services will also include any other tasks allowed by the law which the Parties may agree on.
3. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effects.
4. On certain occasions Xpress Multi-Service has to pay for the customer's services with their own credit card or other payment from to the agency where the service is provided, the client understands that if their card or payment form declines the transaction Xpress Multi services, LLC may charge a fee up to the price of the service again to try to perform the service again after payment issues are corrected.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD (US Dollars).
6. The Registrant will charge the Client the fees described in Service Description for the services (the “Compensation”)
7. The Client will be always charge at the time of the services are provided and service fees are non-refundable.
8. The Compensation stated in this Agreement does not include sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law or additional fee for printing or copies.
9. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by Provider in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Recipient. Upon request, Provider will execute, within a reasonable period of time, all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Recipient to the Work Product.
1. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by Provider of the Services required by this Contract.
WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP
2. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by Provider in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Recipient. Upon request, Provider will execute, within a reasonable period of time, all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Recipient to the Work Product.
3. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation within 30 days, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
(1) Attorney’s Fees:
In the event that any party institutes any action or suit to enforce this Agreement or to secure relief from any default hereunder or breach hereof, the breaching party or parties shall reimburse the non-breaching party or parties for all costs, including
reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection therewith and in enforcing or collecting any judgment rendered therein.
4. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
5. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada and must comply with the requirements of NRS 240A.190
6. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
7. Client per NRS 240A.180 acknowledge, has read and understand:
Registrants Name: Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx and Xxxxxx A Vitos Xxxxxx.
Surety Bond for $ 50 000.00 Bond Number: NV5242391
Business Address: 0000 X Xxxxxxxxx Xxx, Xxxxx 000, Xxx Xxxxx, XX, 00000 Phone Number: 000-000-0000
NV Business License: NV20201741605 (Xpress Multi-Services, LLC)
ALL SERVICE FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Registrant is not an attorney authorized to practice in this state and is prohibited from providing legal advice or legal representation to any person.
XPRESS MULTI-SERVICES IS NOT A LAW OFFICE.
Any complaint that involves an allegation that the registrant is engaged in the unauthorized practice of law to, the Nevada State Bar, 0-000-000-0000 or xxx.XXXXX.xxx
Any complaint concerning the registrant and a violation of NRS 240A may be directed to, The Secretary of State at 0-000-0000000 (Option 6) or xxx.XXXXX.xxx
CLIENT (Print and Signature) DATE
Registrant Signature and Stamp DATE