Withdrawing/Dropping a Dual Enrollment Sample Clauses

Withdrawing/Dropping a Dual Enrollment. Course(s) Undergraduate students who completed a high school program, or the equivalent, and entered a Texas public institution of higher education for the first time on or after the fall semester of 2007 are subject to the requirements of SB 1231. Beginning with the 2007-2008 academic year, undergraduate students subject to SB 1231 will be permitted only six (6) nonpunitive drops during their undergraduate studies. Therefore, drops falling under SB 1231 annotated on official transcripts received from other colleges and/or universities, will be transferred to the University for the purpose of maintaining the number of drops accumulated by the student. For additional information on drops subject to SB 1231, refer to the section of the catalog titled “Academic Regulations” under the sub-title of “Dropping a Course.” Since dual enrollment students have not completed their high school program, or the equivalent, this does not apply to them. However, once they are admitted into an institution of higher education after high school graduation, they will be subject to the requirements of SB 1231. Should it become necessary to drop a dual credit course or withdraw from all registered dual credit courses, the student with the assistance of their high school principal or counselor is required to submit the appropriate add-drop form to the dual enrollment office and meet university policies and deadlines. If students decide to withdraw or drop, they shall return to their “home school” and follow the School guidelines and deadlines set forth for high school graduation. Failure to submit the appropriate documentation to drop a course or withdraw from the University by the published deadlines and/or if a student does not complete a course may result in the student receiving an “F” for the course(s) they are enrolled in. When a student withdraws from the University, a refund of tuition and fees is based on the date of the withdrawal and the number of weeks of the enrolled semester/term/session. The refund policy is based on legislative law found under the Texas Education Code, Chapter 54, Article 54.006.

Related to Withdrawing/Dropping a Dual Enrollment

  • State Employee Group Insurance Program (SEGIP) During the life of this Agreement, the Employer agrees to offer a Group Insurance Program that includes health, dental, life, and disability coverages equivalent to existing coverages, subject to the provisions of this Article. All insurance eligible employees will be provided with a Summary Plan Description (SPD) called “Your Employee Benefits”. Such SPD shall be provided no less than biennially and prior to the beginning of the insurance year. New insurance eligible employees shall receive a SPD within thirty (30) days of their date of eligibility.

  • Disenrollment Adverse Benefit Determination taken by the Division, or its Agent, to remove a Member's name from the monthly Member Listing report following the Division's receipt and approval of a request for Disenrollment or a determination that the Member is no longer eligible for Enrollment in the Contractor.

  • BUY AMERICA ACT (National School Lunch Program and Breakfast Program With respect to products purchased by Customers for use in the National School Lunch Program and/or National School Breakfast Program, Contractor shall comply with all federal procurement laws and regulations with respect to such programs, including the Buy American provisions set forth in 7 C.F.R. Part 210.21(d), to the extent applicable. Contractor agrees to provide all certifications required by Customer regarding such programs. In the event Contractor or Contractor’s supplier(s) are unable or unwilling to certify compliance with the Buy American Provision, or the applicability of an exception to the Buy American provision, H-GAC Customers may decide not to purchase from Contractor. Additionally, H-GAC Customers may require country of origin on all products and invoices submitted for payment by Contractor, and Contractor agrees to comply with any such requirement.

  • Canceling Dependent Coverage During Open Enrollment In addition to the above situations, dependent health or dependent dental coverage may also be cancelled for any reason during the open enrollment period that applies to each type of plan (as long as allowed under the applicable provisions, regulations and rules of the federal and state law in effect at the beginning of the plan year).

  • Enrollment The School shall maintain accurate and complete enrollment data and daily records of student attendance.

  • Open Enrollment Period Open Enrollment is a period of time each year when you and your eligible dependents, if family coverage is offered, may enroll for healthcare coverage or make changes to your existing healthcare coverage. The effective date will be on the first day of your employer’s plan year. Special Enrollment Period A Special Enrollment Period is a time outside the yearly Open Enrollment Period when you can sign up for health coverage. You and your eligible dependents may enroll for coverage through a Special Enrollment Period by providing required enrollment information within thirty (30) days of the following events: • you get married, the coverage effective is the first day of the month following your marriage. • you have a child born to the family, the coverage effective date is the date of birth. • you have a child placed for adoption with your family, the coverage effective date is the date of placement. Special note about enrolling your newborn child: You must notify your employer of the birth of a newborn child and pay the required premium within thirty -one (31) days of the date of birth. Otherwise, the newborn will not be covered beyond the thirty -one (31) day period. This plan does not cover services for a newborn child who remains hospitalized after thirty-one (31) days and has not been enrolled in this plan. If you are enrolled in an Individual Plan when your child is born, the coverage for thirty- one (31) days described above means your plan becomes a Family Plan for as long as your child is covered. Applicable Family Plan deductibles and maximum out-of-pocket expenses may apply. In addition, if you lose coverage from another plan, you may enroll or add your eligible dependents for coverage through a Special Enrollment Period by providing required enrollment information within thirty (30) days following the date you lost coverage. Coverage will begin on the first day of the month following the date your coverage under the other plan ended. In order to be eligible, the loss of coverage must be the result of: • legal separation or divorce; • death of the covered policy holder; • termination of employment or reduction in the number of hours of employment; • the covered policy holder becomes entitled to Medicare; • loss of dependent child status under the plan; • employer contributions to such coverage are being terminated; • COBRA benefits are exhausted; or • your employer is undergoing Chapter 11 proceedings. You are also eligible for a Special Enrollment Period if you and/or your eligible dependent lose eligibility for Medicaid or a Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or if you and/or your eligible dependent become eligible for premium assistance for Medicaid or a (CHIP). In order to enroll, you must provide required information within sixty (60) days following the change in eligibility. Coverage will begin on the first day of the month following our receipt of your application. In addition, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period if you provide required information within thirty (30) days of one of the following events: • you or your dependent lose minimum essential coverage (unless that loss of coverage is due to non-payment of premium or your voluntary termination of coverage); • you adequately demonstrate to us that another health plan substantially violated a material provision of its contract with you; • you make a permanent move to Rhode Island: or • your enrollment or non-enrollment in a qualified health plan is unintentional, inadvertent, or erroneous and is the result of error, misrepresentation, or inaction by us or an agent of HSRI or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

  • Distribution of UDP and TCP queries DNS probes will send UDP or TCP “DNS test” approximating the distribution of these queries.

  • Open Enrollment There shall be an open enrollment period each enrollment year during which eligible employees may change plans. The District shall establish and announce the dates of such open enrollment period, and shall mail open enrollment materials to employees fourteen or more days before the beginning of the open enrollment period. If an eligible employee requests a change of plan, he or she shall continue to be covered under his or her existing plan until coverage under the new plan can be instituted.

  • Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan Pension Program Members For purposes of this Section 2, “employee” means an employee who is employed by the State on or after August 29, 2003 and who is not eligible to receive benefits under ORS Chapter 238 for service with the State pursuant to Section 2 of Chapter 733, Oregon Laws 2003.

  • Allocation of Registration Opportunities In any circumstance in which all of the Registrable Securities and other shares of the Company with registration rights (the “Other Shares”) requested to be included in a registration contemplated by Section 2(a) cannot be so included as a result of limitations of the aggregate number of shares of Registrable Securities and Other Shares that may be so included, the number of shares of Registrable Securities and Other Shares that may be so included shall be allocated among the Holders and Other Shareholders requesting inclusion of shares pro rata on the basis of the number of shares of Registrable Securities and Other Shares held by such Holders and Other Shareholders; provided, however, that such allocation shall not operate to reduce the aggregate number of Registrable Securities and Other Shares to be included in such registration, if any Holder or Other Shareholder does not request inclusion of the maximum number of shares of Registrable Securities and Other Shares allocated to such Holder or Other Shareholder pursuant to the above-described procedure, then the remaining portion of such allocation shall be reallocated among those requesting Holders and Other Shareholders whose allocations did not satisfy their requests pro rata on the basis of the number of shares of Registrable Securities and Other Shares which would be held by such Holders and Other Shareholders, assuming conversion, and this procedure shall be repeated until all of the shares of Registrable Securities and Other Shares which may be included in the registration on behalf of the Holders and Other Shareholders have been so allocated.