Common use of Vacation and Statutory Clause in Contracts

Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Pay shall be paid weekly to each employee covered by this Collective Agreement, at the rate of ten percent (10%) of the gross wages earned, and income tax will be deducted weekly. It is understood and agreed that four percent (4%) of the gross wages is to be considered Vacation Pay and six percent (6%) of the gross wages is to be in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. It is understood and agreed that the Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay will not exceed a total of ten percent (10%) of gross wages.

Appears in 1 contract

Samples: Collective Agreement

Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Pay shall be paid weekly to each employee covered by this Collective Agreement, at the rate of ten percent (10%) % of the gross wages earned, and income tax will shall be deducted weekly. It is understood and agreed that four percent (4%) of the gross wages is to be considered Vacation Pay and six percent (6%) of the gross wages is to be in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. It is understood and agreed that the Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay will not exceed a total of ten percent (10%) of gross wages.

Appears in 1 contract

Samples: Demolition Agreement

Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Credits shall be paid to employees covered by this Collective Agreement at the rate of ten percent (10%) of the gross wages earned. It is understood and agreed that six percent (6%) of the ten percent (10%) is to be considered in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. Vacation and Statutory Holiday Pay shall be paid credited weekly to each employee covered by this Collective Agreement, at the rate of ten percent (10%) of the gross wages earned, and income tax will be deducted weekly. It is understood and agreed that four percent (4%) of the gross wages is to be considered Vacation Pay and six percent (6%) of the gross wages is to be in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. It is further understood and agreed that the Vacation Pay and Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay will not exceed a total of ten percent (10%) of gross wagesbe paid to employees weekly or as agreed between each individual Company and the Union.

Appears in 1 contract

Samples: sp.ltc.gov.on.ca

Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Pay shall be paid weekly to each employee covered by this Collective Agreement, at the rate of ten percent (10%) of the gross wages earned, and income tax will be deducted weekly. It is understood and agreed that four percent (4%) of the gross wages is to be considered Vacation Pay and six percent (6%) of the gross wages is to be in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. It is understood and agreed that the Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay will not exceed a total of ten percent (10%) of gross wages.

Appears in 1 contract

Samples: Collective Agreement