Vacation and Statutory Sample Clauses

Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Pay shall be ten percent (10%) of the total earnings of an employee. It is understood and agreed that four percent (4%) of the total earnings are to be considered Vacation Pay and six percent (6%) of the total earnings are to be in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. It is understood and agreed that Statutory Holiday and Vacation Pay will not exceed a total of ten percent (10%) of total earnings of an employee.
Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Pay shall be credited weekly to each employee covered by this Collective Agreement, at the rate of ten percent (10%) of the gross wages earned, and income tax will be deducted weekly. It is understood and agreed that four percent (4%) of the gross wages is to be considered Vacation Pay and six percent (6%) of the gross wages is to be in lieu of Statutory Holiday Pay. It is further understood that Vacation Pay and Statutory Holiday Pay credits will be paid to employees during the first week of July and November and on each pay cheque thereafter until the end of the calendar year, or at termination of employment, whichever occurs first.
Vacation and Statutory. Holiday Pay shall be held separate and apart and paid weekly to each employee covered by this Collective Agreement, at the rate of ten percent (10%) of the gross wages earned, and income tax will be deducted weekly. It is further understood that Vacation Pay and Statutory Holiday Pay credits will be paid to employees on termination and on the first pay day of July and December in each year.

Related to Vacation and Statutory

  • Vacation and Sick Leave At such reasonable times as the Board of Directors shall in its discretion permit, the Employee shall be entitled, without loss of pay, to absent himself voluntarily from the performance of his employment under this Agreement, with all such voluntary absences to count as vacation time; provided that:

  • Vacation and Leave a. The Executive shall be entitled to vacation and other leave in accordance with policy for senior executives, or otherwise as approved by the Board.