Related to NXX, NXX Code, Central Office Code or CO Code
Dress Code CONTRACTOR shall maintain a dress code for their employee’s with a minimum of shirts, pants, and work shoes/boots, in decent condition, at all times while the work is being performed. In the event the COUNTY determines ID badges are necessary, the COUNTY will provide CONTRACTOR with ID badges and CONTRACTOR agrees to enforce that its employees, whether employed by CONTRACTOR or a subcontractor, wear such ID badge while working on site for the Project/Service.
Agreement to Not Boycott Israel Chapter 2271 Texas Government Code By signature below, Contractor verifies that if Contractor employs ten (10) or more full-time employees and this Agreement has a value of $100,000 or more, Contractor does not boycott Israel and will not boycott Israel during the term of this Agreement.
PENALTIES PURSUANT TO HEALTH & SAFETY CODE § 25249.7(b) In settlement of all the claims referred to in this Settlement Agreement, Yogi shall pay $500.00 as a Civil Penalty in accordance with this Section. The Civil Penalty payment shall be allocated in accordance with California Health & Safety Code §§ 25249.12(c)(1) and (d), with 75% of the Penalty remitted to OEHHA and the remaining 25% of the Penalty remitted to Balabbo. The Civil Penalty payment(s) shall be delivered to the addresses identified in § 3.2, below. For all amounts due and owing that are not received within the payment times set forth below, Yogi shall pay a late civil penalty payment fee equal to $100/day to be allocated in accordance with California Health & Safety Code § 25249.12(c)(1) and (d).
California Civil Code § 1542 It is possible that other claims not known to the Parties arising out of the facts alleged in the Notice and relating to the Products will develop or be discovered. Espinoza on behalf of himself only, on one hand, and Raghuvir, on the other hand, acknowledge that this Agreement is expressly intended to cover and include all such claims up through the Effective Date, including all rights of action therefor. The Parties acknowledge that the claims released in §§
Code “Code” shall mean the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
Illicit Code Except for the functions and features expressly disclosed in Supplier's documentation made available to Accenture, Deliverables will be free of any programs, subroutines, code, instructions, data or functions, (including but not limited to viruses, malware, worms, date bombs, time bombs, shut-down devices, keys, authorization codes, back doors or passwords allowing Supplier access) that may result in any inoperability, damage, interruption, or interference of the Deliverables or any equipment on which the Deliverables reside or with which the Deliverables are capable of communicating.
Sample Code Microsoft grants you a limited, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to: (a) use and modify the source code version of those portions of the Software identified as "Samples" in REDIST.TXT or elsewhere in the Software ("Sample Code") for the sole purposes of designing, developing, and testing your software product(s), and (b) reproduce and distribute the Sample Code, along with any modifications thereof, in object and/or source code form. For applicable redistribution requirements for Sample Code, see Section
California Civil Code Section 1542 Employee acknowledges that he has been advised to consult with legal counsel and is familiar with the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542, a statute that otherwise prohibits the release of unknown claims, which provides as follows: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. Employee, being aware of said code section, agrees to expressly waive any rights he may have thereunder, as well as under any other statute or common law principles of similar effect.
Labor Code Notice 2.6.1 All A-E and subcontractors must comply with the requirements of California Labor Code 1770 et seq. if the work performed is considered a “public works” under California Labor Code 1720 et seq. A-E is encouraged to contact the California Department of Industrial Relations for clarification if the A-E is unsure if some or any of the work performed under this CONTRACT qualifies as “public works”.
COMPLIANCE WITH HEALTH & SAFETY CODE § 25249.7(f) Johnson and his attorneys agree to comply with the reporting form requirements referenced in California Health and Safety Code section 25249.7(f).