7. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which when so executed shall be deemed an original, but all such counterparts shall constitute one and the same instrument, and all signatures need not appear on any one counterpart. Any party hereto may execute and deliver a counterpart of this Agreement by delivering by facsimile or other electronic transmission a signature page of this Agreement signed by such party, and any such facsimile or other electronic signature shall be treated in all respects as having the same effect as an original signature.
7. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, all of which together shall constitute an agreement binding on all the parties hereto, notwithstanding that all such parties are not signatories to the original or the same counterpart. Each party shall become bound by this Agreement immediately upon affixing its signature hereto or, in the case of a Person acquiring a Share, upon accepting the Certificate evidencing such Share.
7. Counterparts. This Amendment may be signed in any number of counterparts, and by different parties in separate counterparts, with the same effect as if the signatures to each such counterpart were upon a single instrument. All counterparts shall be deemed an original of this Amendment.
7. Counterparts. This Amendment may be signed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be an original, with the same effect as if the signatures thereto and hereto were upon the same instrument.
7. Counterparts. This Third Amending Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts (including counterparts by facsimile or other form of electronic format) and all such counterparts taken together constitute one and the same instrument.IN WITNESS WHEREOF